alexff

Sep 18, 2016
I got 3 of the events so far that involve sex but they all end up with denying their photos being taken
Then its ok you need to try a few times before he will agree, if they didnt agree to sex you need to go the lockers room and take a shower

soulmaster1

Aug 13, 2016
Where is Lena? I tried to find her everywhere but i couldnt find her
And i cant go out without panties. But Anton's quest require to go without panties.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where is Lena? I tried to find her everywhere but i couldnt find her
And i cant go out without panties. But Anton's quest require to go without panties.
In the city but you have to visit her before the winter or right after it

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
In my experience the release of teasers have been more often correlated to the developers poor budgeting than to their progress. Let's hope this isn't one of those times because I love this game.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
What do you mean get to ?
Sorry, should have been clearer. So according to the notebook it says "I sometimes see out the window day Zhenya katya. It would be nice to catch Zhenyu in the yard and talk to her" but I am unable to find her in the courtyard. Where and at what time should I be looking for her?

limpus14

Aug 11, 2016
Sorry, should have been clearer. So according to the notebook it says "I sometimes see out the window day Zhenya katya. It would be nice to catch Zhenyu in the yard and talk to her" but I am unable to find her in the courtyard. Where and at what time should I be looking for her?
if you havent figured it out by now just go to the courtyard and spam wait 15 minutes until she shows up.

Reactions: bosedk

qwe987

Mar 3, 2017
I got to a point where I need to "call Lena in the morning when I'm ready" (this is somewhat far into the game, after the point where I can go to the gym naked), but every time I call her my only option is to say that I'm "unavailable". I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if this "unavailable" means this content is not finished yet. Anyone know what to do here?
This also happens when I try to visit the BDSM master near the institute (after doing the special anal plug quest), it also says "unavailable", what do I need to do here? Or is it just unfinished? It would be a shame if it was unfinished because this game is great.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
"call Lena in the morning when I'm ready"
I don't played that much with the game, not a big fan of the girl in there, but I found something in the code:
if corruption<600-cor*30 or exg=0:
act 'Unavailable'

Looks like you need enough corruption and minimum 1 progress in exg which is something with a master and running around naked.

try to visit the BDSM master near the institute (after doing the special anal plug quest), it also says "unavailable"
I found two place where the unavailable i there with master. One with some camera, and the other is just based on the progress with the Master (6) and Exhibitionism (4).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I got to a point where I need to "call Lena in the morning when I'm ready" (this is somewhat far into the game, after the point where I can go to the gym naked), but every time I call her my only option is to say that I'm "unavailable". I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if this "unavailable" means this content is not finished yet. Anyone know what to do here?
This also happens when I try to visit the BDSM master near the institute (after doing the special anal plug quest), it also says "unavailable", what do I need to do here? Or is it just unfinished? It would be a shame if it was unfinished because this game is great.
Make sure you're not in the winter months also when you try to call

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote