tontje

Nov 12, 2016
  1. Not sure, try conversing with both of them when you can.
  2. This responds to your beauty, which will decrease as you get dirty.
  3. This is a grind even to increase zhenya corruption (you should be able to give her erotic magazines at school)
  4. Call igor in the morning with your phone. (i think its in the morning but not sure)
  5. This event dies after 2 times for me as well, not sure if its a bug or i missed something.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Normaly you don't need one. You have to know, when certain events can be started, otherwise it is frustating to wait to start a certain event (Lena and the city). But normaly it can be guessed out of the told story.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Anton wants me to participate in a student party. For that I have to come the first of July in the evening in the Institute, there to go into the men`s room, strip naked, and wait for further developments. I cant go in the Institute on that Day?!

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
If I got it right (The Albedo-Forum and googletranslator...) are there mods for this game. Did anybody found them?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, I hate to ask but I have been playing this game over and over and have finally got my exhibition up to 2 then the Friday gym option disappeared. It is now 25 December (in game) and I can't see any way in progressing further. Any ideas or tips would be extremely helpful...……….and thank you in advance.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote