Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Shame this isn't on steam I would love to add it to my collection.

Oh my sweetheart Emily you are such a little firecracker I want to cuddle and kiss you all night.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Well that's part of the problem. The funny thing is people (like you) think that more money means faster development.
And based on that assumption they feel they can make the argument more money = faster development.

This isn't necessary the case. The only thing that more money could bring is maybe faster renders. That's only one part of developing a game. And the render process itself can usually done in batches. Setting up a scene and everything around it takes a lot more time then the actually rendering would be my guess.

Writing goes faster with more money? Nope.
Posing and setting the scene goes faster with money? Nope it doesn't
Does money make the creative process go faster? nope.

If someone earns enough they might hire some people to do stuff for them, but that comes with a half of dozen other potential problems.

People ( like you ) are actually wrong assuming that money can't equal faster release's. It actually can via motivation.

In this case the project happens to be a hobby or something the dev does once in awhile. Dev is content with what he's setup here. He isn't actually trying to get updates done.

I bet if we look back at his release schedule in the beginning he was much faster. He was motivated by money to get content out, now he's just doing whatever and could care less.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
People ( like you ) are actually wrong assuming that money can't equal faster release's. It actually can via motivation.

In this case the project happens to be a hobby or something the dev does once in awhile. Dev is content with what he's setup here. He isn't actually trying to get updates done.

I bet if we look back at his release schedule in the beginning he was much faster. He was motivated by money to get content out, now he's just doing whatever and could care less.
I wasn't making a comment about this DEV or this particular game. I only responded to a certain general statement about game development in general. So why are you talking about this dev when quoting me? Because my statement, unlike what you assumed, was not directed at this game or dev in particular.

I litterty said: That's not always the case. how does that equal to I assume?
I didn't asume anything. You just did that yourself. You assumed I was talking about this game or this dev while I in fact wasn't. This was intended as a general statement.

Some people might get motivated by money other might not.
I just made that post based on my own experiencing from beeing a DEV myself for serveral years.

Also If you truly believe "People ( like you ) are actually wrong assuming that money can't equal faster release's."
You could always put that theory to the test by dumping a load of money to a dev any see if the releases will be faster. :D

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I wasn't making a comment about this DEV or this particular game. I only responded to a certain general statement about game development in general. So why are you talking about this dev when quoting me? Because my statement, unlike what you assumed, was not directed at this game or dev in particular.

I litterty said: That's not always the case. how does that equal to I assume?
I didn't asume anything. You just did that yourself. You assumed I was talking about this game or this dev while I in fact wasn't. This was intended as a general statement.

Some people might get motivated by money other might not.
I just made that post based on my own experiencing from beeing a DEV myself for serveral years.

Also If you truly believe "People ( like you ) are actually wrong assuming that money can't equal faster release's."
You could always put that theory to the test by dumping a load of money to a dev any see if the releases will be faster. :D
My crazy assumption that you were referring to this dev and this game came from your comment being IN this thread about THIS game. Crazy assumption right?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
My crazy assumption that you were referring to this dev and this game came from your comment being IN this thread about THIS game. Crazy assumption right?
Yes that's crazy. You know what they say. Assumptions are the mother of all F*ckups.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021

You shouldn't make assumptions, just makes you look like an idiot

Hey guys,
I'm done with the Pool Park environment. The main building was modeled by a published Daz artist going by the name . Go check his stuff out on the Daz Store. Everything else is by me apart from a few smaller purchased assets here and there.
This took a while but that doesn't mean I've been neglecting the game. I've been working on it at the same time. After all, no one here is actually here for me to make environments. But this was needed as there was no ready made pool park asset that would serve my purpose that are at an acceptable quality. And I needed something robust as the HH gang will spend quite a bit of time there.
Anyway, full speed ahead now. And I promise, no more massive environment builds for EP11.
Thanks,
Az.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I'm going to do some assumptions of my own.

The user making the comment has an account since 2018, and THAT is their first post. To complain about a game, that while quite good, isn't that popular and doesn't have much pull on this site.

Sorry. Too fucking sus.

My assumption is this: This is either a hacked inactive account, or one with faked open date and probably edited number of posts. Anyway, it isn't worth to reply to it or even consider it, only makes the clean up take longer for the poor mod.

Instead of engaging, report.

Peace :)

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
I'd pay top dollar to have the thug come back and fuck the milf with vengeance if he wasn't let go or betrayal if MC let him go. This story needs a main villain and the milf is the perfect target since their encounter was written. All the better since she ain't the LI nor would she have an ending with the MC in a relationship.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes