Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The funny thing about western vns is that one would think that more money = better render machine = shorter render time = faster updates, but for some reason it's almost never the case.
Well that's part of the problem. The funny thing is people (like you) think that more money means faster development.
And based on that assumption they feel they can make the argument more money = faster development.

This isn't necessary the case. The only thing that more money could bring is maybe faster renders. That's only one part of developing a game. And the render process itself can usually done in batches. Setting up a scene and everything around it takes a lot more time then the actually rendering would be my guess.

Writing goes faster with more money? Nope.
Posing and setting the scene goes faster with money? Nope it doesn't
Does money make the creative process go faster? nope.

If someone earns enough they might hire some people to do stuff for them, but that comes with a half of dozen other potential problems.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am writing posting this in the knowledge the developer hasn't been seen in a long time on these forums. There are so many issues with the game, that if I had developed this game, I'd be thoroughly embarrassed concerning the manchild main character. This is NOT an attack on the developer or anyone else, it's just it was something I have wanted to write for some time, but never really know how to write it. This is just a logical view of how the game is. I had been wanting to play chapter 10, but I had bought a new computer, and wiped my other ssd's so I lost pretty much everything. This then meant I had to replay the game from the beginning again, it isn't so much the story that is the problem, but it just seems quite bizarre in the way he has developed the game.

ALL if the side girls should have also been main girls to the MC, it would have made a whole lot more sense. I understand he didn't want to go down the harem route, but he should have, because it would have been a whole lot easier for him to develop the game and the episodes would probably have been much easier to turn out more frequently. Chapter 10 took more than a year, and it was speculated he had lost interest and he had abandoned the game, but it feels now after releasing chapter 10, it was more about milking his patrons more than being bored with making updates. I wouldn't be surprised if it is another year for another small update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC seems to start off okay, but does develop strange behavior problems about early mid game.

It's as if someone took over the writing of the game and changed the MC to become a man-child idiot see the above paragraph.
For me there is a main side character and it isn't Samantha even though she is a side character.
That right there shows me that the dev got lost in his own game writing, because it does focus less on the main girl as time goes on (episodic time).

I have honestly tried to like this game, but it is so difficult. There needs to be some major changes, because what he has written so far is disjointed in my opinion. The MC needs a major overhaul so he is a likeable character and not a 10 year old mind inside an adult body. Then we have how long he takes to get an update out. This latest update has taken more than a year, and there is very little to show for it. If the dev want's to abandon this work, he should just tell us. I think he knows he has made a faux pas with this game.

So here is what I would do, if your going to rewrite the story.
1. Make the MC a normal likeable guy, not some manchild with a brain the size of a walnut, I am serious. If he is badly written it doesn't matter how good the rest of the game / story is, he is the focal point, everything happens around him, you take the role of the MC from his perspective.
2. Drop the side girls and make them all main girls along with Emily. Remove the points, but if you keep them they need to be universal across all main girls, which also means you have to write a back story for each of them, they would be wooden otherwise and no way to relate to them.
3. Make the story flow more, it feels completely disjointed.

You have it in you to change this game into something a lot better, something that makes sense, and a mc who is nothing short of a joke that is not funny (The MC needs some TLC to his character, the way he speaks and behaves and reacts and is really likeable. Try to add some realism into him without making him so childish.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well that's part of the problem. The funny thing is people (like you) think that more money means faster development.
And based on that assumption they feel they can make the argument more money = faster development.

This isn't necessary the case. The only thing that more money could bring is maybe faster renders. That's only one part of developing a game. And the render process itself can usually done in batches. Setting up a scene and everything around it takes a lot more time then the actually rendering would be my guess.

Writing goes faster with more money? Nope.
Posing and setting the scene goes faster with money? Nope it doesn't
Does money make the creative process go faster? nope.

If someone earns enough they might hire some people to do stuff for them, but that comes with a half of dozen other potential problems.
Posing and setting scenes don't waste as much time as rendering. The bottle neck of development is rendering most times. Sure some devs can talk about writer's block now and then, or their dog can eat their homework, but if you follow some devs it's always rendering what takes the lion share of development time.

You don't have to hire more people, you can build new rigs to speed things up. People like DPC have several rigs working at the same time.
Now, why some devs don't work like that? We can only speculate. Maybe they can't justify having several rigs at home. Maybe they don't want to spend money in another rig, top of the line graphic cards are expensive. Maybe they don't want to pay extra power bills every month...

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr and The D0n

crowley maximoff

Mar 9, 2019
idk if the dev just want a jerk off style's vn, they should stop add more very enjoyable Gang's stories or the Family's matter
stories and give us a dumb MC to handle all of it

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Are Bonus Episodes connected to the game story ?
They are very loosely connected to the main story. Some episodes tell about events from the past, for example, a visit to a nightclub by three milfs, Sam, Liz and I don’t remember the name of the third one, the owner of the cafe. Some of the bonus episodes are small spin-offs of the main story, and some episodes feel like they took place in an alternate reality where the characters' lives went differently.

Reactions: DRyan1999

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hey there, guys! :D

A couple of days ago, I found the real version of Emily... "Floret_joy" - chaturbate streamer. Take a look and tell me what you think!

Face isn't far off, but she's a little more "voluptuous" - Emily is an athletic girl. However, like Em, she guards the coochie pretty well.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
So no milking here right guys?:cautious:
The dev is a genuine guy, when he took breaks in the past he paused all Patreon payments, last I read he was working on Episode 11 including a big custom location in conjunction with a 3d modeller.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes