Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No, as I understand it, earlier in this VNs development the time between updates was shorter, but the development time has slowed down, which seems to be what usually happens to single dev games (especially when they start to get money).
ftfy

Reactions: Aristos

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't really see it that way, my assumption here is that Az started this VN when he had a lot more time and a lot of ambition. Maybe my positive attitude towards people will wither away and die eventually, but right now I want to assume the best out of people.
The funny thing about western vns is that one would think that more money = better render machine = shorter render time = faster updates, but for some reason it's almost never the case.

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
The funny thing about western vns is that one would thing that, more money = better render machine = shorter render time = faster updates, but for some reason it's almost never the case.
And that's what devs usually promise. But sadly what usually happens is more money = better render machine = more elaborate scenes / more (pointless) animations and with higher fps = slower updates.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
When is the next update damn
3 weeks ago he reported that the big environment build for the next update was done, that was probably holding up the development of the rest of episode 11 as it was supposedly only 1/3rd done up to that point

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes