Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not defending him, it gives me the shits how long it takes him, but 3k a month is 750 a week, depending on where he is that might barely cover rent.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
3K before taxes and patreon cut. I don't like milking either, but jealousy is not great. Start your own game and get free money.
And Icstor is in his own league (with around 15-20k before cuts).

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I am not defending him, it gives me the shits how long it takes him, but 3k a month is 750 a week, depending on where he is that might barely cover rent.
We are all from different countries, about $3k is an amount equal to several average salaries in some countries.
I mean that's why some people get the feeling dev milking

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Defending scummers is not great. How did you get from this conversation smth about jealousy is only god knows...
From the same place where you got the "defending scammer" idea.
Maybe a better word is: resentment? Dunno, not a native in english. Earning money from "active, self-renewing subs" is in my eyes not something only the milker is at fault. Nothing else I tried to say there.

Have a nice day

• Haha
Reactions: "Download"

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I don't think his updates always took a year....
No, as I understand it, earlier in this VNs development the time between updates was shorter, but the development time has slowed down, which seems to be what usually happens to single dev games (especially when they started development during or before the covid lockdowns).

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
I read a lot of comments whining over a developer while simultaneously downloading a game for free. WTF is wrong with you people? Are you that self-serving that a free download is causing you so many sleepless nights?
We have different understanding of term "whining", speaking for myself, Im writed here just for kek circus which this game and developing process became. Where do you get info that people who laugh here is the same as people who constantly downloads this game?) If game for free it doesnt mean that game automatically very good and have some kind of immunity against critique.

So what do we have in the end of your white knighting comment:
- misinterpretation of whining
- self conclusion based on nothing
- general misunderstanding of reasons about negative things said about this game
- zero of valid arguments
And all of it you done in a few small sentences. Great work pal, congratulations :KEK:

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Can we get a single zip file with all chapters instead of multiple download links?
The main VN is a single download. The bonus scenes are standalone and must be downloaded separately (thought they had been integrated, but aren't). They're pretty short and don't take long to DL or to go through.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Can we all agree that those of us that are even close to defending AZ are just so full of hopium that we can't reach down and touch grass? This game could be so fuckin good (hopium)(also, I don't support lol).
I don't really defend (much) or berate. He's made some commentary on what he's doing, which gives us hope that things will continue to develop, but I also don't know how this fits into his actual life:

What does he do to make a living?​
How many hours does he work each week, and how much time can he devote to this project, which probably does little beyond paying for his assets and equipment - almost certainly not his time?​

I'd love to see this move faster, but I'm actively playing about three dozen VNs and have about that many on my "to get to" list. When something comes from this, I'll count it as a blessing. Until then, I'll play the others that have updated and explore the ones on the "to get to" list. It would be nice to hear something from him a little more often, but I'm a pirate and don't have any standing to make such a demand.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I don't really defend (much) or berate. He's made some commentary on what he's doing, which gives us hope that things will continue to develop, but I also don't know how this fits into his actual life:

What does he do to make a living?​
How many hours does he work each week, and how much time can he devote to this project, which probably does little beyond paying for his assets and equipment - almost certainly not his time?​

I'd love to see this move faster, but I'm actively playing about three dozen VNs and have about that many on my "to get to" list. When something comes from this, I'll count it as a blessing. Until then, I'll play the others that have updated and explore the ones on the "to get to" list. It would be nice to hear something from him a little more often, but I'm a pirate and don't have any standing to make such a demand.
Agreed, I dont understand how people can take it so personally when a VN is slow to update

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes