Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What's with all the bonus episodes? I've never played any of them. Are they worth it? I don't really wanna watch the LIs have sex with people other than the main game's mc. Were they made as patreon-exclusives? I know the main game is free on itchio, though I could swear at least one bonus also was.
What is with them, it's called milking.
Nope just pointless side non canon stories, one with ntr.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What's with all the bonus episodes? I've never played any of them. Are they worth it? I don't really wanna watch the LIs have sex with people other than the main game's mc. Were they made as patreon-exclusives? I know the main game is free on itchio, though I could swear at least one bonus also was.
I dont know if they are patreon exclusives or not, I know the first 3 were on itch, but I dont know about the rest.

I made a post with a short plot breakdown of each of them if you want to know what fetishes are in them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-10-bonus-7-8-az.33607/post-11827920

Reactions: BigBlob69

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Played this game till Ep 9. Can anyone tell me when the next update is scheduled to arrive? That way I can enjoy both 10 and 11 together.....

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys,
I'm done with the Pool Park environment. The main building was modeled by a published Daz artist going by the name . Go check his stuff out on the Daz Store. Everything else is by me apart from a few smaller purchased assets here and there.
This took a while but that doesn't mean I've been neglecting the game. I've been working on it at the same time. After all, no one here is actually here for me to make environments. But this was needed as there was no ready made pool park asset that would serve my purpose that are at an acceptable quality. And I needed something robust as the HH gang will spend quite a bit of time there.
Anyway, full speed ahead now. And I promise, no more massive environment builds for EP11.
Thanks,
Az.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I dont know if they are patreon exclusives or not, I know the first 3 were on itch, but I dont know about the rest.

I made a post with a short plot breakdown of each of them if you want to know what fetishes are in them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-10-bonus-7-8-az.33607/post-11827920
Which of them have sex? I kinda wanna avoid any which show the LIs from the main game having sex with anyone other than the main game's mc. I'm avoiding reading your post because I don't want spoilers, sorry.

To be clear, I really enjoyed the main game, which is why I want to give these bonus episodes a chance, even though I think it was a mistake for the developer to make them instead of priorisiting the main game. (Though maybe the dev just wanted a break? Or there was demand from supporters? I dunno, it's probably not wise to get upset at someone you're not paying for doing something you don't like.)

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Which of them have sex? I kinda wanna avoid any which show the LIs from the main game having sex with anyone other than the main game's mc. I'm avoiding reading your post because I don't want spoilers, sorry.

To be clear, I really enjoyed the main game, which is why I want to give these bonus episodes a chance, even though I think it was a mistake for the developer to make them instead of priorisiting the main game. (Though maybe the dev just wanted a break? Or there was demand from supporters? I dunno, it's probably not wise to get upset at someone you're not paying for doing something you don't like.)
ok, so if you only want to see content between the MC and any of the li's or side characters, play these:

A Simple days Commute

A visit to the gym (if you are ok with lesbian content)

Ashley's For Fans Only (doesn't have the MC but also doesn't have any other male character)

Being Emily

After the past

The others all either have another male character engaging in sexual activities with the female characters, or at least ogling them, if you are ok with ogling, then I would recommend playing "Ladies Night Out"

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBlob69

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
I actually went "9 updates in 5 years" and then added a few extra months as he has slowed down. I.e. I went with average, I didn't know when the releases were.

Someone else posted something from his patreon that he has done 1/3 of the next episode. So we probably need 9-12 more months. Again, going by "5 months for 1/3 of an episode = 15 months in total = 10 months or so remaining"
Damn this guy is even slower than Dr pinkcake :) at least pinkcake guy is fucking delivering so is worth the looooooong wait

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
10 Months OMG

Then I hope I live long enough to experience the final game.... I'm 43 now so about 4-5 more updates because of the inconsistencies (Lexigton, Piper? and general history) so 50 months + possibly a break.. .....

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Shame it's been so long without an update, but not having stuff like exteriors set up can kinda paint you into a corner, so hopefully it will be worth it.

The characters are great. Ash is mostly anticipation rn, because nice people with thick emotional walls tend to become the most needy and affectionate once you break through them, but she's attractive and punk chicks are probably my favourite aesthetic. Seeing Emily eating a meal once is enough to fall in love with her, and the honey badger vibes are great. Samantha isn't super my type, but she's definitely hot. Idk if you're guaranteed to run into the scene with Piper, although it would be hard to write it as optional, but I'm hoping she'll get a basement room in the house. The charity is self-funded, so it's not like they're obligated to only take wards from the state. She also needs help turning her life around. I know little about her character, but... I feel like she would be useful in developing both Ash and Em in interactions.

I feel like the creator sometimes makes life harder for themselves for no reason. Most of the choices don't matter at all except perhaps a few lines of dialogue, but some still are annoying to address the multiple possibilities in the future. For the most part there's an optimal way of doing things, and there were a number of times where there were flashbacks and such that showed shit that didn't happen when I didn't follow it. "Honest and guileless" as a general rule basically gets you most things, and the game basically doesn't punish you for being a horndog either, so the relevant choices are extremely few. Either you're interested or not, you don't need to put in thought to their temperament.

Other than a toggle choice at the beginning for if you're not interested, the only other choice that isn't between two characters that might matter is a one time toggle on whether you're going to be a complete or partial pervert in your interactions with the character... and the game will only punish you, including in affection, if you avoid being too perverted. The MC's own boundaries are enough. So I'd cut a large number of branching choices that don't matter from the game to be replaced with linear segments. There are a couple things you need to balance, but they're Emily's affection, corruption, and Ashley. These are pretty much "major decisions" only. After looking at the walkthrough, the actual choice seems to be between Emily LP and CP for both of them. CP can substitute LP for basically all of Emily's checks. So it makes sense to do a solo Emily lovey-dovey run for that specific content and just be horny as a rule in your main run. So yeah, I would make things easier on myself by cutting almost all the choices out of the game.

The name corruption points isn't exactly accurate, the only character with affection points is Emily. For the main girls, it's how much they're interested and comfortable with you as a man rather than just something like a family member. Frankly, I would probably roll both into Relationship Points and make your approach with Emily a major choice early on that decides many things for you later. It's my personality that I can't help but think about how I would do something if I was making something, and I got a headache trying to imagine supporting all the meaningless branches in the story properly. It's also my personality that trying to hold in opinions feels like holding in an overdue shit. So yeah, excuse the nosiness please.

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes