Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Prithvi

May 19, 2017
Hey, I am stuck after having talked to her, about the Riverside and giving the coffee to the customers, how should I be proceeding next. I can't find any other options except the explored ones.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey, I am stuck after having talked to her, about the Riverside and giving the coffee to the customers, how should I be proceeding next. I can't find any other options except the explored ones.
Check the Dark Web Store at the computer, and how you can buy and use the first app there. Make sure to explore all options when peeping on her table.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here is the 1.0 final version.
It has just a few text corrections, but the game can be now labeled as COMPLETE !
Don't bother downloading if you already played the 1.0 Release Candidate.

Thanks for all the feedback ! Don't forget to post any bugs still present in this final version !

Time to think about next project !

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
It has just a few text corrections, but the game can be now labeled as COMPLETE !

Thanks for all the feedback ! Don't forget to post any bugs still present in this final version !

Thanks for this amazing game, wish you the best :D

Reactions: The Architect

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016

You've made a really good game here.

One word of advice though; at this point the game is complete and the "pressure" of finishing is off. This is a great time to go and add little bits of polish or small Quality of Life features that you might have planned but dismissed during development.

I often find the time after finishing that I spend polishing the product to be the most enjoyable as it's stress free and implementing "fantasy" features. It also helps you post-mortem your game and reflect on design decisions you made that will spur on your learning for your next project.

Either way, serious congratulations in getting it finished. Having a finished product puts you in the top 10% of game developers worldwide. Getting it over the line is always the most difficult part no matter if it's a tiny PacMan clone or a major AAA title. You've done well here.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
I am getting this error when I try the mod with the completed version of the game.. i can't play any of the modes.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
sooooooo any guide to different endings?
i got 2 ending and both turned out to be one of the worst ending ever (if we don't count the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
--- update ---
i find the guide in the game folder *duh*

Reactions: Krull

vvcc

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
Awesome game,
Kinda wished there was another way than darkweb and spying. Make me feel like a villan.
Beautiful girl and its finished game!!! minigames and choices are well made.
Idk about Skyrim(never played it past intro).

Crasher

May 4, 2017
Hi!
Please update the first page to the latest version of the game.

hacknstalk-1.0 (13.06.2017)

Reactions: Krull

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
The game seems nice but the money part is a bit to restrictive for my taste,
i got 20 $ in tips and bought only 1 of the 3 items from the guy and still had only 5 left for the cinema.
I understand the developer standpoint for not beeing able to buy everything but if you do your job well, it should be enough for most of it.
I personally would be happy to have a money cheat/mod for the final version.

Reactions: Maericke
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes