Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. can't even download it

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. can't even download it
And uploaded:cool:

This should be the final version IRRC

Reactions: rev33 and bernthal

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi! I just made a MEGA mirror too, but you guys were faster!
I updated the patreon page with the new link for anyone interested in it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok so my two cents after playing this

Lets get right to the biggest con...

The Mini games FUCKING SUCK they are so fucking frustrating to deal with and require so much god damn fucking save scumming that it made me stop playing THREE FUCKING TIMES because they were so frustratingly annoying and god damn soul crushing holy shit dude fix these mini game mechanics cause they just are not fun...

Not so much a con but kinda wish there was a text speed adjustment I read pretty fast so...

The Manager is kinda a cock block sorta wish ya didn't put the prick in it.

Pros

Good replay value outta this with the options changing often with every play through

Renders are dope.

Fresh concept not to many out there like this.

Bottom line
If people haven't tried this give it a whirl it's pretty dope only one true gripe so far...
To the dev keep up the good work improve abit here and there you are gonna have a solid game good job my guy.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there a gallery for this? I've gotten a couple of the endings but am trying to get them all.
You can check the achievements screen to find if there are still content to be found. Check the computer for a gallery app where you can see the pictures you found while playing.

Ok so my two cents after playing this

Lets get right to the biggest con...

The Mini games FUCKING SUCK they are so fucking frustrating to deal with and require so much god damn fucking save scumming that it made me stop playing THREE FUCKING TIMES because they were so frustratingly annoying and god damn soul crushing holy shit dude fix these mini game mechanics cause they just are not fun...

Not so much a con but kinda wish there was a text speed adjustment I read pretty fast so...

The Manager is kinda a cock block sorta wish ya didn't put the prick in it.

Pros

Good replay value outta this with the options changing often with every play through

Renders are dope.

Fresh concept not to many out there like this.

Bottom line
If people haven't tried this give it a whirl it's pretty dope only one true gripe so far...
To the dev keep up the good work improve abit here and there you are gonna have a solid game good job my guy.
Thanks, man! Minigames are hard to please everyone. Some people find them hard, other find them easy. You can always play in 'STORY MODE' and never worry about losing in the minigames.

Reactions: rev33

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You can check the achievements screen to find if there are still content to be found. Check the computer for a gallery app where you can see the pictures you found while playing.

Thanks, man! Minigames are hard to please everyone. Some people find them hard, other find them easy. You can always play in 'STORY MODE' and never worry about losing in the minigames.
Good to know.

Sep 27, 2017
While I appreciate that, I'd much rather have a story mode that disabled them altogether. After all, some of us are in it for the story, not some unbeatable minigame that only serves to annoy and frustrate the player.

I did like the beginning of the game, but I eventually just gave up and unistalled it.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is the mac version is the latest ?
I forgot I never built a final Mac version, sorry. Now that I'm working on the new game it's a little harder to come back and do it. Maybe some time later!

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes