Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Finally decided to give this game a try, and damn this game is much better than I expected. It's easily become one of my most favorite games. Thank you devs for making and sharing this game.
Usually I hate mini games but not in this one. The mini games is not that annoying and not that hard, and it's doable with only one hand :kisskiss:.
I just hope there is a gallery option to quickly replay some scene or the option to save anytime and anywhere.

One thing that I haven't figured out is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Finally decided to give this game a try, and damn this game is much better than I expected. It's easily become one of my most favorite games. Thank you devs for making and sharing this game.
Usually I hate mini games but not in this one. The mini games is not that annoying and not that hard, and it's doable with only one hand :kisskiss:.
I just hope there is a gallery option to quickly replay some scene or the option to save anytime and anywhere.

One thing that I haven't figured out is

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I think True H4ck3r mode is only playable for a hacker, as the game mode said. I have to learn to mod just to finish the game in this mode. Kinda disappointed that there's no hidden reward for unlocking all the achievements.

But still, after a lot of replaying, I have to say that in my opinion this is the best adult game that I've ever played so far. It has everything I wanted in an adult game. And in my opinion Julie is freaking hot, love her looks and personality.
Once again I have to say thank you so much for making this game. I'll definitely be your backer if I'm not that broke x'D

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Is there someway to see the endings without having to replay the entire game?
I've beat the game a few times, I got the Awkward, On heat and Vengeful endings. My biggest problem is, I don't like the mini games, I have no problems beating them, I just don't like to play them at all.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, I don't want to cheat (if possible) ... I have no idea how the lockpicking should work.
I watched a video of that mini game from skyrim on youtube. There was a little click sound when pick is in correct position. I don't hear anything in the mini game here.

Can anybody help with a hint/explanation?
Ok, forget it. I recognized the pattern :coldsweat:

The closer the 1st pick is to the correct position the further the 2nd pick goes to position 0600. Just like the pattern with the coffee :D

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Some achievements still missing. Maybe someone can explain how to get these achievements:
Magic Fingers (I know what it says .... but couldn't bring her to orgasm with fingers)
Unexpected Journey
Han Solo
Karma is a bitch
Premature Ejaculation II

Conrad McLeod

May 6, 2017
Some achievements still missing. Maybe someone can explain how to get these achievements:
Magic Fingers (I know what it says .... but couldn't bring her to orgasm with fingers)
Unexpected Journey
Han Solo
Karma is a bitch
Premature Ejaculation II
I know you asked it longtime ago but it might help some people who are looking for the answer.

Karma is a bitch : to get this ending, I selected all the "nasty" thought MC has and during the last scene i made him cum before her and told her Surprise, i don't care
Premature Ejaculation II : in chapter 2 during the movie, after the handjob, push her head down and cum in her mouth
Han Solo : in chapter 3, make her cum and when she tells you that she loves you, answer "I know"
Unexpected Journey : I made julie and MC cum at the same time and impregnate her at the same time. If epilogue under-title is unexpected journey or unexpected journey (redemption), you'll get the achievements during the ending scene.

EDIT : Added how to get han solo and unexpected journey achievements

Conrad McLeod

May 6, 2017
I just cleared the game, it was pretty nice. I got some trouble to take some picture and pick lock but with some practice, it was ok.
I still don't understand how "fingering julie" mini-game works. I cleared it randomly each time.
She's moaning all the time so I don't know if I'm doing good or not. And her blury light fountain is almost always the same size except in some little angle.
Sometimes I need 10sec to clear it and sometimes almost 5min (i'm not joking)...

It was fun so I recommand it

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
While I must say I enjoyed and corruption and degradation, it was a bit too little I felt to earn that kind of reward.

I mean, the girl goes from academic hopeful to butt slut in a single day. Would have felt more fulfilling if this had played out over the corse of a week, with multiple chances to corrupt her and more scenarios that can lead to her ultimate fate.

Still, for as short as it was, the model was pretty nice and the story was amusing.

Not bad.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
What do i do after i was acting as if i was from her hometown, mc just stand at the counter and i can't do nothing

Reactions: Csys

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What do i do after i was acting as if i was from her hometown, mc just stand at the counter and i can't do nothing
Aren't clickable areas available? If I remember well, a new Darkweb app becomes aviavailable at this point in the computer.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I really HATE the camera shit and the move the mouse crap. No way in hell to make the meter go all the way up in movie theater with my optic mouse. Who the hell even thought yanking your mouse all over hell would be a "fun" game mechanic? My elbow hurts from this shit. Not going to play this again. Sorry.....

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes