• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any way to progress from this point?

My only options available is to talk about movies but regardless of which one I choose she says its not going to happen and prompts the game over. None of the Peek on table interactions forward the plot. Phil is the only character in the store, bought his items. Checked everything on my computer. Am I missing something?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Link works but Mega is having trouble downloading it for some reason. Gets stuck in the "initializing screen". Not sure there is anything you can do from here. Downloaded HnS2 with no problems so the problem seems to be with Mega right now.
Edit:It's working now.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
What happens after the Mac version ends (after fisheye motel neighbour scene recorded and mentioned to max?). What content ?

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
I just cleared the game, it was pretty nice. I got some trouble to take some picture and pick lock but with some practice, it was ok.
I still don't understand how "fingering julie" mini-game works. I cleared it randomly each time.
She's moaning all the time so I don't know if I'm doing good or not. And her blury light fountain is almost always the same size except in some little angle.
Sometimes I need 10sec to clear it and sometimes almost 5min (i'm not joking)...

It was fun so I recommand it
I'm still stuck on this. Can't find the sweet spot at all. No indication that what I'm doing is of any consequence, and can't progress past it or go back. Aggravating. Anyone have any suggestions?

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
I'm still stuck on this. Can't find the sweet spot at all. No indication that what I'm doing is of any consequence, and can't progress past it or go back. Aggravating. Anyone have any suggestions?
You need to slowly adjust your angle until the flow is maximum. Then keep it at that angle. A bit like the coffee maker minigame and the restroom lock minigame.

Conrad McLeod

May 6, 2017
I don't remember exactly how works the mini-game but I'll do my best to explain how I solved it.
It's a little bit like picking a lock in Skyrim. Well, I used the same strategy to complete it.

I mean, I start at extrem left (or right) and then move slowly to the center. As soon as she begins to react (great fountain), i memorize the position. Then I do the same thing starting from the opposite extrem angle. When I have both positions, I take the middle of it and play with her.

If it takes too long, i try to move a little bit and slowly on the left or the right, and then I wait again. And I repeat this last step till the end of the mini-game. Don't go too far from the "middle" you found, generally the best spot isn't far from it.

Hopefully, it'll help you.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
is there an updated mac version for this the windows one have issues with wine since theres no ui nor Fonts at all

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Best ending for me is the "shove a roast into the oven" one, had to laugh really hard.

But what i couldn't figure out, or maybe it was bugged, was how to use the lube to get into her chocolate hole (maybe its because i did it on the second try to get into there).

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think that I'll always be very fond of this game for the segment about having to think about Donald Trump to prevent premature ejaculation.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes