• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes
U

User_10739

Yes, It asks if you want to change positions so I was thinking doggy, it assumes anal which I already agreed not to do. So boobs were tender, pussy was sore and I was left with nowhere to go...

Will try the fix.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, It asks if you want to change positions so I was thinking doggy, it assumes anal which I already agreed not to do. So boobs were tender, pussy was sore and I was left with nowhere to go...

Will try the fix.
Did you try her head while she's facing you?

U

User_10739

Yeah, I found that today. I just keep getting the Awkward Aftermath ending can't figure out how to get her in love...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marispiper

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
To get her in love you need to work for it since the beginning of the game. Chose always loving options instead of sexual ones. (Lots of game choices are loving/horny trade-offs). Watch the status gauges icons blink to learn whitch choices makes her loving increase.

Maybe starting a new playthrough can help you. The game is short and you are not able to reach all endings by simply loading a mid-game save with some random scores.

A couple of non-obvious tips to get a better loving score:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm thinking about writing a more detailed guide on how to reach all endings when releasing the final version.

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The only sad thing is that the mc turned into a douchebag ( with the "good" ending i suppose ) , but dont get me wrong i really liked the game ^^

klang

Aug 15, 2016
To get her in love you need to work for it since the beginning of the game. Chose always loving options instead of sexual ones. (Lots of game choices are loving/horny trade-offs). Watch the status gauges icons blink to learn whitch choices makes her loving increase.

Maybe starting a new playthrough can help you. The game is short and you are not able to reach all endings by simply loading a mid-game save with some random scores.

I'm thinking about writing a more detailed guide on how to reach all endings when releasing the final version.

Have you done a Mac version?

U

User_10739

Thanks for the hint, after the bad outcome on the first try I never attempted the 3rd suggestion again and that was all I was missing...

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Huh, there's 5 pages of replies? I wonder why I didn't get notified of posts. :/

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Cleaned the thread, Added MEGA mirror and 100$ starting money mod.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Huh, there's 5 pages of replies? I wonder why I didn't get notified of posts. :/
Actually I've been noticing that I don't get notified of all threads, only the most recent ones I visited. It's annoying.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The only sad thing is that the mc turned into a douchebag ( with the "good" ending i suppose ) , but dont get me wrong i really liked the game ^^
Yeah, I realized that there's no way of 'redemption' to the mc. I already have an idea about how to fix that in the final version.

Have you done a Mac version?
I got an old 2010 Macbook this week. If I manage to get Unity runnng on it, I'll try to release a Mac version

Reactions: muttdoggy

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Some walktrought plz,i can past after the riverside scene i mean i cant go futher..Or some help..

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, I realized that there's no way of 'redemption' to the mc. I already have an idea about how to fix that in the final version.

I got an old 2010 Macbook this week. If I manage to get Unity runnng on it, I'll try to release a Mac version
Sweet, thanks.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
This is probably the best use of minigames I've seen in a long while. The lock pick minigame from Skyrim works really well for rubbing her clit, the keep awake during the movie minigame and the keep from cumming minigame were awesome as well and I didn't mind the pleasure her minigame when you shook the mouse at the right speed. I wasen't a fan of the camera minigame though. It shouldn't be that challenging to take a picture.

Usually I hate minigames because they just seem tacked on (especially the ones in the Lesson of Passion Games) but these were appropriate for the game and gave you a ton more options, like trying to make her cum twice before you came or trying to make you two cum together. I also like that you had some choices in how to undress her (like being able to leave her shirt on or fucking her while still wearing her panties). Those small options are often missing in a lot of games and are appreciated when they do appear.

I hope to see more games from you in the future.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Some walktrought plz,i can past after the riverside scene i mean i cant go futher..Or some help..
That variable changes with each play through. When you get the facebook info, read the wiki on the home town and remember the bolded words in green. Those are your answers.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes