Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Darkcoss

May 15, 2017
no i dont think so i can move mouse but i cant click on the start up button -.- is like the menu is block

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try a windowed screen on the fastest settings? If that doesn't work, ask The_Architect. He's the dev. If you need help with starting a conversation with him if that doesn't help, just a mod or superuser how to start a convo so your more sensitive info remains private.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Huh, there's 5 pages of replies? I wonder why I didn't get notified of posts. :/
Is this being worked on? Me in particular I set it to watch specifically because newer versions take awhile, I love the games, but I can't constantly keep it in my mind for, sometimes months (thankfully not this game though, you rock Architect!) at a time waiting for a version update unless I get the "watch" notifications. Is there a better thread to inquire about this?

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
I'm stucked in movie talk. When I talk with her about movies, she always says "look, i know what you're trying etc" and game is over. How do I pass this? Already done everything. All deepweb missions, photos, wikipedia, facebook, phill, coffees... Nothing changed, still game over again.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm stucked in movie talk. When I talk with her about movies, she always says "look, i know what you're trying etc" and game is over. How do I pass this? Already done everything. All deepweb missions, photos, wikipedia, facebook, phill, coffees... Nothing changed, still game over again.
You need the loving status (heart icon gauge) to be at level 'INTERESTED' or above to make her accept the movie invitation.
If you lost too many oportunities to increase this status, you may need to try again from the begining.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi folks. I've been receiving messages asking about a patreon.
I set up a basic patreon account at
I didn't publicized it much because I don't have plans to use versions of this game as rewards to patrons yet.
My plans are first to end Hack'n Stalk and then use the patreon to poll what genre of game to do next (an action/platform, or another on this same style), what fetishes to have on it, allow contributors to have an active opinion on this next project (wich may be a little bigger than this one).

Reactions: Katgza and Krull

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So the interest level is "fond" and during the movie scenes the hearts are big and pink yet fails before the last step... Is there a pattern to things?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi folks!

I managed to build an OSX version of the game! It's very experimental, as I didn't have time to test it much.
I also can't promise to fix OSX specific bugs because the Mac I got is ancient and too slow to work with the full Unity development workflow.

HACK'N STALK Experimental OSX Build 05182017

Would an admin kindly add and the patreon page when updating the OP with this build ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stubble Lady

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Hi folks!

I managed to build an OSX version of the game! It's very experimental, as I didn't have time to test it much.
I also can't promise to fix OSX specific bugs because the Mac I got is ancient and too slow to work with the full Unity development workflow.

HACK'N STALK Experimental OSX Build 05182017

Would an admin kindly add and the patreon page when updating the OP with this build ?
Awesome, thanks

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here it is. A release candidate means that all features I planned in the game are there, and a final version will still be released but only with eventual bug fixes or minor changes.

What's new:
  • Images included in all endings
  • "Cloud Photos" app on the computer is now working
  • Conditions to reach the "good ending" slightly changed (check guide for spoilers)
  • The "good ending" now is slight different based on player karma (check guide for spoilers)
  • Minor text modifications (most on the endings)
  • Added game guide link
Saves from alpha 0.1.1 can be safely used in this version.
Don't forget to report bug reports and your feedback!

Hack'n Stalk 1.0 Release Candidate

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Here it is. A release candidate means that all features I planned in the game are there, and a final version will still be released but only with eventual bug fixes or minor changes.

What's new:
  • Images included in all endings
  • "Cloud Photos" app on the computer is now working
  • Conditions to reach the "good ending" slightly changed (check guide for spoilers)
  • The "good ending" now is slight different based on player karma (check guide for spoilers)
  • Minor text modifications (most on the endings)
  • Added game guide link
Saves from alpha 0.1.1 can be safely used in this version.
Don't forget to report bug reports and your feedback!

Hack'n Stalk 1.0 Release Candidate
Hey i just got the Unexpected journey ( Redemption ) ending, and its been a while since i smiled for a game, Thats the perfect ending i was looking for , im so happy it turned out like that, thank you very much for this game :)

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey i just got the Unexpected journey ( Redemption ) ending, and its been a while since i smiled for a game, Thats the perfect ending i was looking for , im so happy it turned out like that, thank you very much for this game :)
Thank you for the sugestion. It made the game more complete !
Pop culture (and real life) is so full of with antiheroes and chaotic evil characters, it becomes easy to forget that there's still a lot of people wanting to play a lawful good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes