Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
No one ever said life as a barista would be easy, but I wouldn't choose another life!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
the coffee machine is terrible. At one point i had a crappier coffee then the one before and the customer gave me a tip... If you get cheatsmods out @ikaruga i hope that's one of em
Hello !
Yes i can make 100% valid coffee, did it for last version yesterday (lol)

It's almost end of office, as soon as i can, i make it for this version.

PS : do you want the timer disabled for photoshoot too ? made it already for previous version

Reactions: Demon

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello !
Yes i can make 100% valid coffee, did it for last version yesterday (lol)

It's almost end of office, as soon as i can, i make it for this version.

PS : do you want the timer disabled for photoshoot too ? made it already for previous version
Downloaded your previous for the current version, all works fine up to a point of where the assembly thinks your playing a previous version.
In other words, yup. Disable timers, 100 bucks, coffee etc.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
ok, downloading then patching
Will create an independant post in modding section

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I find the lockpicking and coffee machine super easy, but I do have years of experience in Bethesda games.

Reactions: Fapp0

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Mod is out, addind a great version right now :)

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Sadly im in the same boat as you
Are you sure you've bought the pills and explored every option? I can't recall what comes right after the Riverside wiki stuff, but It's likely involving talking to the dealer guy to either get the talk to her about her school work or to send her to the bathroom.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
This is one of the worst game i have ever played, jesus fucking christ. Yes great idea to emulate something everybody hated from skyrim(the lockpicking) but make it 1000 times worse, was the devoloper dropped on his dead when h was born

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
This is one of the worst game i have ever played, jesus fucking christ. Yes great idea to emulate something everybody hated from skyrim(the lockpicking) but make it 1000 times worse, was the devoloper dropped on his dead when h was born
use the cheat mod and skip that

Reactions: ikaruga

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That is your opinion, which some people share and other's do not, like everything in the world. Like many people, I enjoyed the lockpicking, and actually used a very popular mod it to make it more challenging.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Holy fuck the camera minigame is hard as balls. Thanks to whoever made that mod that took out the timer.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Holy fuck the camera minigame is hard as balls. Thanks to whoever made that mod that took out the timer.
Before mod AND everytime new version pops up, and there is still no mod for it, you can use Cheat Engine and use Enable Speedhack

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I forgot to mod the camera ?
Will do it

EDIT : Done, sorry for the wait

Last edited:
Reactions: wep
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes