riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
14 pop-ups trying to DL from zippyshare... just... fkn... wow...

Thanks for the share though mutt!!

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Really nice game but minigame with groping as mr. Watson is terrible in my opinion. I made like 10 attempts at it and while memorizing two first "G-spots" i still couldn't make it. Even if we consider that it's me who's bad at it... 10 attempts! It's probably impossible to do in first try at all. I think you should rework balance at this one. Slow down hero's bar or make spots more obvious. Also while making those 10 attempts it got pretty annoying to wait for all of the intro-screens. Is it hard to make "title" button lead to the main menu directly? Also... I need to HOLD alt to hide textboxes? If i'm getting it right then it's one hell of a stupid decision. Do i really need to explain why?

I'm writing because in every other aspect i see that developer put effort to make it something more than just another 3D-novel with stock models and i respect that. In terms of gameplay and story. Keep it up.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Really nice game but minigame with groping as mr. Watson is terrible in my opinion. I made like 10 attempts at it and while memorizing two first "G-spots" i still couldn't make it. Even if we consider that it's me who's bad at it... 10 attempts! It's probably impossible to do in first try at all. I think you should rework balance at this one. Slow down hero's bar or make spots more obvious. Also while making those 10 attempts it got pretty annoying to wait for all of the intro-screens. Is it hard to make "title" button lead to the main menu directly? Also... I need to HOLD alt to hide textboxes? If i'm getting it right then it's one hell of a stupid decision. Do i really need to explain why?

I'm writing because in every other aspect i see that developer put effort to make it something more than just another 3D-novel with stock models and i respect that. In terms of gameplay and story. Keep it up.
I'm planning a quick next update with no new content but UI improvements and balancing. The HOLD to hide is already being worked on.

About the minigame, there aren't actually hot spots, just actions to be done in certain order (the moaning and flashing screen will tell that you're doing it right). If she stop moaning for a few seconds, just stop and try another option. It's possible to make she cum with your arousal bar in 50%.

For some spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zecon

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ublock = no popups.
Honestly, sometimes I hear about people who are not using ublock and other adblockers and I wonder how they can use the internet at all.

Even with all that I'm using, I still get pissed off about ads, I probably couldn't surf 30 minutes without.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm planning a quick next update with no new content but UI improvements and balancing. The HOLD to hide is already being worked on.

About the minigame, there aren't actually hot spots, just actions to be done in certain order (the moaning and flashing screen will tell that you're doing it right). If she stop moaning for a few seconds, just stop and try another option. It's possible to make she cum with your arousal bar in 50%.

For some spoilers:
uhm there is no option to tell her to shut up, and even when i tried exactly what you said, i blew long before she even got to halfway. dunno about you but what he was doing to her wouldn't make me blow in real life, been there done that even got the tshirt haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Honestly, sometimes I hear about people who are not using ublock and other adblockers and I wonder how they can use the internet at all.

Even with all that I'm using, I still get pissed off about ads, I probably couldn't surf 30 minutes without.
that is why when it's an ad domain, i add it to my hosts file pointing to 127.0.0.1 then not only can they never send me another ad, they also can't send a tracking cookie or even get my ip.
i love frustrating ad companies.

Reactions: botc76

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
uhm there is no option to tell her to shut up, and even when i tried exactly what you said, i blew long before she even got to halfway. dunno about you but what he was doing to her wouldn't make me blow in real life, been there done that even got the tshirt haha
The option to tell her to shut up appears before the scene starts, when she says she is going to report you (you need to pass a Daring check). When doing the grope game, watch the text with available command options (to reach the hotspot on the belly for example, remember to hold click or space and then move the mouse).

I planned to add a dialog from the MC saying that he didn't had sex for some time to justify the cum on pants outcome, yet I kind of agree it's too much... :p But the game warns you it's going to happen !

Last edited:

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017

For some spoilers:
Thanks for the answer. Well by "G-spots" i meant that i needed to caress at certain areas. I got first two parts quite easily (belly and squeeze) but handling got me really confused. It felt like she was reacting from boobs but even after like 3 attempts i couldn't figure out what exactly i must do. It was like "okay, got 50%, now when i move up or right she moans but i can't repeat it consciously". It's probably quite easy when you are the one who wrote the code but i'm just saying that for me as an average player that was frustrating.

Btw (almost forgot about that one) i think it was a mistake to put "zooming out" on "x" and "going forward" on "c" in this scene. Two drasticly different keys near each other. I accidentaly went further couple times instead of zooming out.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
About the minigame, there aren't actually hot spots, just actions to be done in certain order
I was kind of lost the first time I did that scene, to the point that I only got her to 60% or something. The second time was pretty easy, once I understood what to look for (not any sort of hotspot, but rather the arousal meter).

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
The option to tell her to shut up appears before the scene starts, when she says she is going to report you (you need to pass a Daring check). When doing the grope game, watch the text with available command options (to reach the hotspot on the belly for example, remember to hold click or space and then move the mouse).

I planned to add a dialog from the MC saying that he didn't had sex for some time to justify the cum on pants outcome, yet I kind of agree it's too much... :p But the game warns you it's going to happen !
I'm an idiot. After your comment i tried to do it again. I actually thought that actions were supposed to be performed at certain areas. I was sure that meter was going up when i was at the right spot. :oops:

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks for the feedback guys. I didn't wanted the game to be about finding a certain area because these are the ones I find frustrating.
I see now that I shouldn't use the word 'hotspot' leading the player to the behavior I actually wanted to prevent!
It's just about the actions, with a free movement to make it more enjoyable visually.

Reactions: zecon

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

hrm those were grayish colour and didn't do anything when i tried to click them

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
@The Architect I love the subtle animation work you've got going on with this, surely ramps up the development time but it sets it apart from almost every other game out there at the minute. Good stuff, keep it up!

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
hrm those were grayish colour and didn't do anything when i tried to click them
These are status checks. The option is available only if your character have a certain status values (Daring in this case). Press ESC to see your statuses. It is built based on the character previous choices and actions.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I liked the game so far, thank you for sharing. Too bad this is one of those games with mini-games to do stuff, i simple suck at those things so had to reload a few times already, but still, good game, anxious to next updates.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
yea, this game does not work for me at all. I am interested to play it, but mechanics in mini games fail to work in any way on linux system.
-using wine there is no way to finish the drill task (no way to click fast enough)
-using virtualbox, game runs fine, but all mouse tasks do not work (mirror task and grope task)

so unless things change, I will pass this game

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes