Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
!! SPOILER GUIDE TO SOME CONTENT BELOW !!
Insert spoiler tags to hide the content,

Easiest way to do it is to select the words you want to hide and click on the "+" , then choose "Spoiler".
You'll be given a choice to write a title for the content you're hiding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
At first I thought the Miller girl look bad too, but then I changed my mind when I saw her in 'real life'. Apparently she's not photogenic. Didn't mind in the slightest.

The animation of this game looks amazing, and that girls in car scene is NOT displayed in its full glory when static. It looks seriously amazing. I've already thought this when I played the first HnS, but man do you deserve the name Architect.

I tried out HnS quite some time ago, but I ran into the problem where I wasn't able to raise either stat high enough to get pass a certain checkpoint. While getting everything right. And on EASY mode. But you gained a fan nonetheless!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Quite a lot of typos and generally awkward text, but the game looks good, runs well, the setup is funny, the jokes are decent, and the minigames aren't too difficult (though I expect some people will have trouble with the drone).

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Its happening with the good ending from the first game ? or something else ?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I love the idea of the game. Unfortunately I don't like the game itself because I can't stand minigames. But keep on trucking for the people that enjoy it.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Its happening with the good ending from the first game ? or something else ?
Yes. The good ending is the 'canon' and it's referenced in several moments. But you play as a different character, in a different setting, working for the first game MC.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Unity + 3DCG = Trollolol. What's the point?
That's actually a fair question. Unity is also a great tool for 2D gaming. It makes easy to do sprite sheet animation, shader effects, collision and physics for action sequences, sound control, prefabs, etc... I think C# does a good job as scripting language. You feel free to think out of the box with Unity.

I still wanna make a true 3D project some day, but they take much more design and debugging time.

Reactions: Bagger288

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Quite enjoyed the first game, even though I found the mini games a little frustrating...

Really looking forward to what you do in this expanded version. Im hopeful for a larger roster of girls with a wider range of voyeuristic activities....In the previous game, as I remember it, a lot of the actual hacking and stalking stuff died down a lot when you started the dating side of the game, it lost half of its fun.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
My first attempt creating an upload thread. Sorry if I messed something up!

Just made public the first release on patreon. As posted there:

"In this first version I tried to finish the most of the basic systems: new UI, D.I.C.K. system, inventory, story script engine, minigame operability.

But it also has a fair amount of story content and new minigames. You'll start to explore Riverside, meet the main characters and even see some their skin if you explore carefully (as the original HnS this not a 'click here to f*ck' game, you have to earn it!). No "free roam" or hardcore scenes yet, but they will come!

I won't enable the save system in this release. It sucks, I know. This is a too early development stage and savegame breaking changes are very likely to happen between the couple first releases. But don't worry, it will be enabled in version 0.2 and the dialog system has a new 'auto-skip' feature to speed up new playthroughs.

More details in the release post! I hope you'll enjoy it!
"

Hope you guys like it!

Is there any way you could upload your first one to another host? I tried to download it and google drive is giving me a hard time, this way I can enjoy the first on then play the second one. Thanks

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there any way you could upload your first one to another host? I tried to download it and google drive is giving me a hard time, this way I can enjoy the first on then play the second one. Thanks
Just did it. Link added on the patreon page. Admins also added a MEGA link in the original thread here!

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes