The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am saddened that a Darkman reference is not available regarding the face printer.
Can't believe I forgot that! Gotta fix it next version!

2.0 i think you mean 0.02 no disrespect though good game so far but calling it a 2.0 is saying it's finished and you have added a dlc to it basically
The "2.0" is just a wordplay. The story has hacking and tech device elements, so the "2.0" is just to say that the new main character is an upgraded version of the previous one. The real version is the release date [v11042017].

But looks like some people is getting confused with it. I might change it on next versions.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Nononono that is one opinion you may ignore. This is the second game of the series so calling it 2.0 is perfectly fine. Calling it 0.02 would've been the real bullshit.

Reactions: 3xpurt

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My time to ask a question... Game states that girls are high school seniors in the last week of classes.
Is this enough to imply that they are already 18 ? Or should this be more explicitly 'said' somehow?

I actually find it preposterous to be concerned about things like age of consent for fictional characters, but this is the world we live...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
My time to ask a question... Game states that girls are high school seniors in the last week of classes.
Is this enough to imply that they are already 18 ? Or should this be more explicitly 'said' somehow?

I actually find it preposterous to be concerned about things like age of consent for fictional characters, but this is the world we live...
I suppose it depends in what country you come from and how the school system is set up. Where I'm from, most people are 17 when they graduate high school. I would've been 16 - my birthday occurs after the summer break - if I hadn't dropped out for a year.

Reactions: The Architect

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017

We live in a hypocritical world where it's perfectly fine to play games, read stories and even converse freely about violence and murder against people not to our fancy like Nazi, but if you try to crack a joke about incest or play a game with underaged characters you get flayed alive virtually and thrown into an actual cell in certain countries. What can you do?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@The Architect
Yes.. In the USA, the students generally turn 18 during their last year of high school.
Unless 3 things occur.
1- Skipped a grade or 2 so is younger. (RARE!)
2- Held back a year or born right before school starts in August which means they're 18 during the entire year. (Very common)
3- Born in late June or July which means they're 17 through the entire year. (Many are born at that time)

This could work perfectly as a quick byline in the story...
They're going to High School and are Seniors. They are 18 because they were held back during kindergarten for socialization reasons.

Reactions: The Architect

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
I turned 18 in early October of my Senior year, and was the oldest in my class (2 years earlier, I was the 1st to drive a car :)). A month later, 2 girls in my class celebrated their 17th b/day (both were from influential families that could pull strings to get an early start). [USA heartland area!]

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
I understand if it's too early or you want avoid spoiling things, but is there any chance of a kind of exhibitionist character who's into the whole hack'n stalk thing? During the first game I thought raising arousal might open that up a bit and it didn't seem to get anywhere close until the epilogue.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Zal

May 5, 2017
Love the game. Congrats The Architect!lovely graphics and motion.Looking forward and will follow nad support it!!!
:cool:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Its Out :eek:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes