VN Unity H Mate! [Beta 21 Christmas] [Stratovarius]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
H Mate Beta 16 out

–Added 2 new H animations
–Added 1 new H scene
–Added 1 H scene to the bedtime H scene sequence
–Added an optional skip function to the introduction sequence when going home: press the Escape [Esc] key to skip before reaching Miku at the door

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
H Mate Beta 16 out

–Added 2 new H animations
–Added 1 new H scene
–Added 1 H scene to the bedtime H scene sequence
–Added an optional skip function to the introduction sequence when going home: press the Escape [Esc] key to skip before reaching Miku at the door

Dude, can't you use a torrent instead?

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
I'm not the author of the download, and you don't need to ask me. That's all there is.
Then if you have them on your disk already do us a big favour pretty please and send us a torrent.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Beta 16:

Changelog:

- Added 2 new H animations

- Added 1 new H scene

- Added 1 H scene to Bedtime H scene sequence

- Added optional skip feature to introduction sequence while returning home: press Escape [Esc] key before reaching Miku at the doorway to skip

Reactions: cooldude33

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
This "game" is in a dire need of anti-aliasing, even on the highest setting it just looks bad, not to mention the dull visuals, I opted to use reshade with a higher res combo with DSR factoring for a pseudo anti-aliasing solution via downsampling for testing the game because of how bad it actually looks...

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
This "game" is in a dire need of anti-aliasing, even on the highest setting it just looks bad, not to mention the dull visuals, I opted to use reshade with a higher res combo with DSR factoring for a pseudo anti-aliasing solution via downsampling for testing the game because of how bad it actually looks...
And about that... Here's the difference, might be a tad too "bloom-ish" but it looks a lot better to me.

I don't really mind tho, getting a bit brighter colours on an anime styled game is certainly a lot better than getting a dull colourful image to me.

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
H Mate Beta 17 out

–Added 4 new H animations
–Extend the Christmas event H sequence with 4 H animations, the new total is 13
–Add Christmas lights to the community and your home
–Add Christmas decorations around your house

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
H Mate Beta 17 out

–Added 4 new H animations
–Extend the Christmas event H sequence with 4 H animations, the new total is 13
–Add Christmas lights to the community and your home
–Add Christmas decorations around your house

What weird website is that mate? Crikey...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes