VN Unity H Mate! [Beta 21 Christmas] [Stratovarius]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Ok. A game has appeared whose people will get involved in donating for the mere fact that Hatsune Miku appears, even though it ends up being shit, XD. I hope I'm wrong.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
First off, Miku is cute as Hell. :)

That being said, WTFH?! Some instructions/controls would have been nice either in-game or at least a read me file. I can walk through the big, glowy square in the foyer and listen to it go "bing". I can bring up Miku's dialogue box in the foyer by hitting "E", but none of the dialogue options work. I can sit at the dining table and have "non-dinner" with Miku and she sits there staring at me like she has a learning disability- with no dialogue options. I can sit on the couch in the living room and have a HUGE Miku sitting on my lap(?) and staring at me like she has a learning disability- with no dialogue options. I can retire to the bedroom with Miku and watch anime while getting a HJ and also have some weird tentacle thing coming out of my leg as it's happening. I can click "Next" and have Miku give me a "slick willie". I can click "Next" and take Miku from behind with a dong that has to be thicker than her spinal column... It doesn't look like there's any other "interactions" in any of the other rooms.

Which brings me to the questions about the things listed in the Changelog...
- Added 10 new H animations WHERE? At BEST I have found 3 and they're all in the bedroom.
- Added 1 new non-H animation WHERE? Bedroom?
- Added 2 new H scenes WHERE? Bedroom?
I may not be terribly good at math, but if there are 10 scenes and I found 3- where are the other 7 (or more), provided that they're separate from the ones in the bedroom?

- Added temporary system map to new Miku dialogue options menu - Not sure where this is or what it means...

Also, you can give yourself quite a nice case of vertigo at the table and on the couch- if you click and drag the mouse, your POV just goes crazy (Miku, floor, ceiling, floor, ceiling...you get the idea.) :)

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
First off, Miku is cute as Hell. :)

That being said, WTFH?! Some instructions/controls would have been nice either in-game or at least a read me file. I can walk through the big, glowy square in the foyer and listen to it go "bing". I can bring up Miku's dialogue box in the foyer by hitting "E", but none of the dialogue options work. I can sit at the dining table and have "non-dinner" with Miku and she sits there staring at me like she has a learning disability- with no dialogue options. I can sit on the couch in the living room and have a HUGE Miku sitting on my lap(?) and staring at me like she has a learning disability- with no dialogue options. I can retire to the bedroom with Miku and watch anime while getting a HJ and also have some weird tentacle thing coming out of my leg as it's happening. I can click "Next" and have Miku give me a "slick willie". I can click "Next" and take Miku from behind with a dong that has to be thicker than her spinal column... It doesn't look like there's any other "interactions" in any of the other rooms.

Which brings me to the questions about the things listed in the Changelog...
- Added 10 new H animations WHERE? At BEST I have found 3 and they're all in the bedroom.
- Added 1 new non-H animation WHERE? Bedroom?
- Added 2 new H scenes WHERE? Bedroom?
I may not be terribly good at math, but if there are 10 scenes and I found 3- where are the other 7 (or more), provided that they're separate from the ones in the bedroom?

- Added temporary system map to new Miku dialogue options menu - Not sure where this is or what it means...

Also, you can give yourself quite a nice case of vertigo at the table and on the couch- if you click and drag the mouse, your POV just goes crazy (Miku, floor, ceiling, floor, ceiling...you get the idea.) :)
Stratovarius is very lazy and it comes out in their changelogs. Where it says "Scenes" is the actual content. "Animations" is the animations of said scenes. It would very nice if they would state clearly how much work they do rather than making it look like they've done more than they have :/

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Pretty sure from the images these are 3d models but not the typical ones, AKA Daz stuff.

Not to say that the images with real and 3d or hand drawn mixed aren't odd, but to me it also looks like the rooms are 3d renders. The pixeled lines on the edges kinda makes it look that way to me. But i guess if you dont like what you see u don't need to download it.
Actually... the renders do look like DAZ anime characters... just sayin' ...

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
In fact, a more similar Hatsune Miku can be created in Koikatu.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Actually... the renders do look like DAZ anime characters... just sayin' ...
I don't know much about rendering, or daz. I think, as this was a long time ago when I posted the last comment, I meant that it's not typical daz models we usually see, and style that everyone does. I didn't think daz did anime style models, once again i know little about daz so... yeah. And the main point was that i thought the backgrounds were not actual photo images. Was all related to previous comments of another user. Anyways getting off topic and me filling the forum with useless info and opinions. But thanks for the info about daz being able to make anime characters, i learned something new.

Hahaha i just went back and looked at the orginal post from me and it's almost 2 years old, and the game is now at beta v 6. No wonder i can't really remember posting about it.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Like many others here, I am sure we have all seen and done the same things. After sexy time with Miku, the game just restarts. There is nothing else to do. What I want to know is, did people actually pay or support this on Patreon? If I did today, I would want every single cent back.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Like many others here, I am sure we have all seen and done the same things. After sexy time with Miku, the game just restarts. There is nothing else to do. What I want to know is, did people actually pay or support this on Patreon? If I did today, I would want every single cent back.
When a game includes characters registered by copyright, the author can NOT profit from it.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
When a game includes characters registered by copyright, the author can NOT profit from it.
Sorry, not to be rude but he has Patreon... with backers, he's making money....he even has another game with more Hatsune Miku characters. I didn't notice the Patreon first time.

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
Is this game dead? Looks like it's been not updated for long. Also checked the creator's patreon profile and the last time this received an update was on February.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes