-Added 4 new H scene

-For Miku to add a new custom high-end clothing: a bandeau dress

-For Miku to add a new hairstyle: double helical ribbon

-Added new stage: the Deluxe restaurant

-Added luxury the restaurant's main dining area

-For a luxury restaurant to increase the men's bathroom

-H Mate to create a loading screen transition

-Added loading screen art Vocaloid City

-For a luxury restaurant environment adds some new props: pillows, chairs, lamps, tables,Plates, Cutlery, floral decorations, a Grand piano, glasses, etc.

-For a luxury restaurant stage to achieve the basic GUI elements

-Add multiple cameras

-Added 1 new background music

-Added a few new SFX and the urban environment effects

(translated via google.translate from hgamefree.info, don't blame for mistakes)

ya.disk:

mega:

uploadhaven:

goodle drive:

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well it says it was recently updated to 10a, nothing in change log though, spent time wondering around the house not much to interact with have the return home scene, can sit at dinning table with Miku and her non interactive bla face, have seen the interactive part in the bed room other than that I gues I need to go walk around the game world. It would be nice to have some kind instructions or key binding set up so one can set the controls how they like it.
I will check out the rest of the world and report back. but am sa little dis appointed, for the game looks like it has potential. But we will see

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but there isn't much to do is it?

I've gotten a kitchen sex scene then you have the option to go to the studio or a restaurant and get some other scenes and that seems to be it.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I'd love this game more if you were able to swap in your own MMD model. But even at a glance, I can tell that's more trouble than it's worth

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
This game has Parody tag
what is it a parody of?
i thinks she look like Runo from (the not reboot version of ) Bakugan. But then agine Lot of manga and other japness animes type has female figours with same hairstyle

Draghough

May 26, 2017
This game has Parody tag
what is it a parody of?
i thinks she look like Runo from (the not reboot version of ) Bakugan. But then agine Lot of manga and other japness animes type has female figours with same hairstyle

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes