VN - Unity - H Mate! [Beta 21 Christmas] [Stratovarius]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dodecahedron125

This review is about the Beta 19.

The "game" is not much of anything as of now except some 3D hentai animations, which aren't all that great but still passable.

The Miku's model isn't bad (nothing special either though, as it seems to be the classic and overused TDA Miku's model, which some people actually dislike but I do not).

It could become a pretty decent game if the author added some more interactions and choices but, considering it has been in development hell for so long, that's probably unlikely to happen.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

I've been watching this game get one update after another for almost a year now, and figured that it would finally have some content to it. How, how is it that games like this get so many paying patrons? There is zero effort put into this, and it is yet another absurd anomaly that somehow rakes in cash while giving noting in return.

You are greeted by the most empty, soulless vessel of Miku imaginable. Her lips, hardly moving and constantly agape, sometimes close to imitate human speech. Her tongue then clips horribly through her lips as she kisses you, before allowing you into your home. You then float around like a ghost with one toe tethered to the floor, leaving you slow and clunky.

The house has nothing to do within, giving you an interactible door that you can't actually do anything with. Your only other options are to sit at the dinner table and do nothing but stare at the ever-agape Miku mouth of horror, or interact with Miku herself. If you interact with her and pick "Hang out", you get a decent, but very, very vanilla sex scene that involves not a single finishing sequence. Each time you press next with your mouse, as your keyboard cannot do it, the screen goes black and pulls up the next premade sequence of bland, unengaging and soulless sex.

Then, the beta ends and sends you back to the start. There is nothing in this game. It is absurdly empty, soulless, and devoid of quality. Movement is terrible, the house is just useless, and Miku is an empty vessel with as much individuality as her stolen MMD model would leave you to believe.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GH20

A bit surprised this one had no reviews yet.

I would usually expand myself over aspects like Gameplay, Graphics, etc.
    But in this case, i can only talk about the whole game in one go.

The Game in general is fine, mostly just a bunch of interactive 3D animations with a Hatsune Miku model.
    You could still explore freely the house, but there is no point or secret to do it as far as i know (or as far as this v14b goes).

My only problem might be the perfomance, as it can lag a bit on charging screens (but that could be due to my PC rather than the game itself), also that when when you finish any animation, it loops you back to the full intro screen, which can get a bit annoying.

Overall, if you want to see some Animations with a "Wife Simulator" roleplay, and have a good internet and pc, you can give this a go.

I will give it a 3/5, it's too simple for anything higher, but is already good for what it meant to be, a wife simulator with miku animations.