3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
Now iam stuck where quest is to check what mom is doing, When I go to her door it says

The door is shut, Maybe I should check what Auntie is doing
But Auntie is no where to be found
Have already had blow job at the pool

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
Now iam stuck where quest is to check what mom is doing, When I go to her door it says

The door is shut, Maybe I should check what Auntie is doing
But Auntie is no where to be found
Have already had blow job at the pool
Do u already got ur invis skill ?
if no go to park....
and play some minigame+scene...
after that u got ur invis skill
go to ur teacher home...
next to artur house (Location Party in Map)
after that teacher quest go home...
and idk next what should i do...

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
What you must do after you finish the quest Go home and take minet from aunt at the sofa and fuck old sister in the bashroom ?!

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
Do u already got ur invis skill ?
if no go to park....
and play some minigame+scene...
after that u got ur invis skill
go to ur teacher home...
next to artur house (Location Party in Map)
after that teacher quest go home...
and idk next what should i do...
Have done all that but cant seem to progress any
Do I have to activate invisibility skill or is it automatic when needed?

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
Ah yes u fck with ur aunty
It seems to me, as the aunt says, to look for the office of the step father, but I really can not understand where it may be. I went through the map without finding clues. I also tried to spend one day to see if you could see a change, but there is no way to make time off .... at this point I confess to being locked

felixline4

Oct 17, 2017
wa
It seems to me, as the aunt says, to look for the office of the step father, but I really can not understand where it may be. I went through the map without finding clues. I also tried to spend one day to see if you could see a change, but there is no way to make time off .... at this point I confess to being locked
wait have u done the spying mom quest ?....

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
This game is a low-quality clunky broken mess, after you fuck your sister in the shower, the next day you have no idea where to go (MC says go to school, but you can't do anything there) and the game abruptly ends because of it. The questlog is an absolute joke, it doesn't tell you anything, not where to go or what to do. In short, fuck this game.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
sorry for bothering, but can someone give me saves before some scenes, cuz my game its lagging im playing it soo slowly... if u want give me some save before scenes .. :) sry bad eng

Reactions: Darth Helmet
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes