3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pauly

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone know what to do at the museum? i have looked everywhere and nothing happens

Oct 5, 2017
game crashes as soon as i try to start playing. every other rpgm game i've played have been fine. this happening to anyone else??

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi everybody
i try to play this last version for the first time, but on my pc, it is incredibly slow.... the movment, the loading, the change of location... alll!
probably it is my pc i have windows 8.1

can i do something to incrase the performances of the game?

thx

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
hi everybody
i try to play this last version for the first time, but on my pc, it is incredibly slow.... the movment, the loading, the change of location... alll!

thx
Unpack it with EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.41a. See a few posts above.

Reactions: Twistty

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
hi everybody

thx
What I did is not the best, there is some side effects, I lost the autosave, but the game is really playable now.
First of all, I unpacked the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker.

I've edited the www\js\plugins.js and commented some lines:
JavaScript:
//{"name":"ScreenResolution"...
//{"name":"YEP_VictoryAftermath"...
//{"name":"YEP_ExternalLinks"...
//{"name":"OrangeAutoSave"...
//{"name":"pretitle"...
//{"name":"gameend"...
//{"name":"HIME_PreTitleEvents"...
//{"name":"TDDP_PreloadManager"...
//{"name":"cache_manager_(mv)"...
I also edited the "cache_manager_(mv)" line to clear caches.
JavaScript:
{"name":"cache_manager_(mv)","status":true,"description":"Selectively clear the image cache for memory usage improvements","parameters":{"Mobile only":"N","--------------------------------------------":"","Clear All":"Y","Clear Animations":"Y","Clear Battlebacks":"Y","Clear Battlers":"Y","Clear Characters":"Y","Clear Faces":"Y","Clear Parallaxes":"Y","Clear Pictures":"Y","Clear System":"Y","Clear Tilesets":"Y","Clear Titles":"Y","Custom Images":"Y"}},

@lordaethis For that, I use to speed up the movements.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
hi everybody

thx
use the speed feature from Cheat Engine, you can increase by 2x or 5x

if you don't know how to do this, select the text ("speed feature from Cheat Engine") with your mouse and right click then Google Search, you will have videos explaining this

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck after completing the mall run home nothing happens did I miss something?

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck after completing the mall run home nothing happens did I miss something?
There's a bug. If you got out before fighting a guard you can't complete it. Redo it and fight a guard and it should work fine.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
The nice thing about this game is that you have time to finish that novel you've been working on during the animations. Of course I mean writing the novel not reading it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The nice thing about this game is that you have time to finish that novel you've been working on during the animations. Of course I mean writing the novel not reading it.
you are wrong, you have time to write the novel, proofread it, correct it, publish it, sell it to 1000 ppl.. heh my problem with it is, it seems once you get suspended that's it, nothing else to do.
you're supposed to have these powers yet never get a chance to use them on the principal and teacher to get back in school. also the day you wake up after being suspended, you're stuck in morning, there is no way to progress time or anything..

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Hi is there a change log? Last I played you had to beat the crap out of the molester for the sister who was out late at night.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
you are wrong, you have time to write the novel, proofread it, correct it, publish it, sell it to 1000 ppl.. heh my problem with it is, it seems once you get suspended that's it, nothing else to do.
you're supposed to have these powers yet never get a chance to use them on the principal and teacher to get back in school. also the day you wake up after being suspended, you're stuck in morning, there is no way to progress time or anything..
I am close to that point now. I'll let you know if I get past it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes