• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
Where you find the aunte ti the quest spying ?
Go spy his mother and father in-law on his mother room ,after his aunt catches you and action begins.

Note: Now I am trying to play from the beginning v0.5 to check if the problem happens from old version saves or the last version is totally bugged.will inform the result.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
If you will enter cave when u found amulet (later in the game), u wont be able to get out. U can enter, but ladder is not working,

I lost save in this way. I will not start the game again :/. Some1 can publish cg?

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Could some1 share a save when mc got suspended at school? After blowjob from aunt. Next mission was to take care of stepdad,

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
1st one was at the pool, second one was on the sofa in room next to kitchen
In quest Spying where you found the aunt ?! I think i do very bad when give she the sunscream before i tolk to mom ! Now when i go to the dor on this quest i have this ! Can you help me to found she ?

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
Update 0.5v seems useless. For checking if game could be bugged by using old save , i started again with 0.5 update from the beginning. I reached 0.4b finale and after only 2-3 small video scenes ,no quest. After talking his mother ,going to school again ,and nothing further happens.Checked everywhere but no any continuation. After finally I went to the underground again thinking that maybe by playing from fresh start some actions will be there but ,no any. And the exit also stuck and you can't go out. Why a developper puts this as an update I don't understand;from 04.b to 0.5 is like a demo.

And some small warnings for players who plays directly 0.5v : You should follow just the quests. For example when yu clicking some furnitures on underground, on pool side ,on house ,on the town etc... some money you can receive on them. Thinking of that ; I went to dressing rooms at school for seing that if some money hidden ,but i got stucked in the room. :) Too many bugs , that's why needs save in every short interval.

Only difference by playing from the beginning with new update and by continuing with the old save with the new update is ; you will see aunt asking suncream again :)

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
I forgot to tell for new starters about my observation (most probably already known) But this is not needed much as there isn't so much fight. When you are in training room after noticing something like you are tired message ; go to the poster and click on it ,your training will reset . if you perform it many times your levels will increase.

operil

Sep 13, 2017
**you can buy rat poison from the guy in school yard. When u enter the school yard from the road, just turn right and follow big red school wall. U will find him at the end. He also sells weed and sleeping pills :) **

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Update 0.5v seems useless. For checking if game could be bugged by using old save , i started again with 0.5 update from the beginning. I reached 0.4b finale and after only 2-3 small video scenes ,no quest. After talking his mother ,going to school again ,and nothing further happens.Checked everywhere but no any continuation. After finally I went to the underground again thinking that maybe by playing from fresh start some actions will be there but ,no any. And the exit also stuck and you can't go out. Why a developper puts this as an update I don't understand;from 04.b to 0.5 is like a demo.

And some small warnings for players who plays directly 0.5v : You should follow just the quests. For example when yu clicking some furnitures on underground, on pool side ,on house ,on the town etc... some money you can receive on them. Thinking of that ; I went to dressing rooms at school for seing that if some money hidden ,but i got stucked in the room. :) Too many bugs , that's why needs save in every short interval.

Only difference by playing from the beginning with new update and by continuing with the old save with the new update is ; you will see aunt asking suncream again :)
Did you have save at this moment at new abdate ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes