3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I am close to that point now. I'll let you know if I get past it.
Okay my game ended with school - visiting dads office - running away - then getting nabbed by Alicia to go to the neighbors, the girl that blew you in the Library. Your answer doesn't matter because you get drugged by Alicia and the game ends.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Where is step dads office?
Leave the house.
Take a left out of the door.
Take the first left.
Go north about a block or so and it'll be a glass building on the left and the flashy indicators should be by the entrance.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Leave the house.
Take the first left.
Go north about a block or so and it'll be a glass building on the left and the flashy indicators should be by the entrance.
I see the glass building but no flashy indicators to get in it. Does anyone have a save where I can enter the building?

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
After the quest where u shop with ur sister she tryes a dress and your next goal is to run home, what are u supose to do at home nothing is hapening?

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
I don't have the most powerful computer, but running this game bogged down my system big time. It took several minutes just to quit the game, and the audio file continued to play long after the window had closed. My computer continued to struggle until I was forced to reboot it. Full shutdown was delayed by an unknown app (I failed to record its name.) running in the background. I haven't seen any malware or mining warnings, so I will simply chalk this up as a reminder of why I tend to avoid RPGM games.

Oct 5, 2017
game stills crashes at very first loading screen just after selecting new game. tried using the unpacking program posted early on this thread but still crashing (no idea if i used it right). any help would be appreciated. thank you

Oct 5, 2017
could some kind soul do me a favour plz? just start the game after the intro and save it, then post the save here for me. if someone did that for me i'd be very grateful., thanks

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hi there have to admit after 6 Sites i got tired of searching, when Dad comes home and the MC changed in his room, i got his "Avatar" in the middel of my screen, even loading from a spot 5 min before i get this one again. So i cant see where i am going any ideas?

edit:
never mind.. just after i posted it i got luckly the right spot and the problem disapeared

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Leave the house.
Take the first left.
not finding that, i see a glass building beside the night club but no flashy indicators and no way to get into it. so either your directions suck or you are trolling.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
not finding that, i see a glass building beside the night club but no flashy indicators and no way to get into it. so either your directions suck or you are trolling.
I'm guessing that you haven't done something and you are not getting the quest indicator. To reduce the threat of being told I'm trolling or directionally challenged I'll refrain from attempting to help you in the future.

Reactions: UncleVT

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok had to go back a save to where i wasn't suspended and then i got it finally. sucks that ashley is a bitch.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm guessing that you haven't done something and you are not getting the quest indicator. To reduce the threat of being told I'm trolling or directionally challenged I'll refrain from attempting to help you in the future.
haha it was my fault, and exactly like you said, somehow i had missed that and went to school, got suspended and then was stuck. as i said i had to go to an earlier save and redo the aunt scene and bam it was there finally, almost died doing the sis in the shower when it just sat there as if frozen.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes