RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

ZeusRaiser

Jan 1, 2022
But jokes aside, this was a big loss, because this milf's model is absurdly hot. This character model carried the game on his back, screw what would happen in the story, just give me scenes with this milf. lol
I hope some other Dev uses this model in their game.
level1_5.png

Ghostbarf

Dec 8, 2021
But jokes aside, this was a big loss, because this milf's model is absurdly hot. This character model carried the game on his back, screw what would happen in the story, just give me scenes with this milf. lol
I hope some other Dev uses this model in their game.
View attachment 2976358
1000% truth. The whole reason I was invested in this. Gameplay was meh. But the milf was incredible.

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Came back to see if there was progress on this, to find this dude has abandoned yet another project. Come on, man. I'm not going to play anything this dude makes in the future unless I see [COMPLETED] in front of it, because I know it'll just disappoint me when he abandons yet another project.

There's such a dearth of really quality mother/son incest out there, too. Goddamn it, man.

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
R I P a Good milf game with a great potential. I loved it and i was expecting an update.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
how is this guy going to make a living doing this?
trust is the most important for a dev, and this is ruining any trust people had.
2 projects abondoned, 0 compleeted.
3th on the drawing bord.
i see so little income for this dev, that this dev is going to give up making a living developing games.
finish at least this project to show how good you are, before starting a new one.
that way you at least keep some subscribers.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
how is this guy going to make a living doing this?
trust is the most important for a dev, and this is ruining any trust people had.
2 projects abondoned, 0 compleeted.
3th on the drawing bord.
i see so little income for this dev, that this dev is going to give up making a living developing games.
finish at least this project to show how good you are, before starting a new one.
that way you at least keep some subscribers.
He's not doing it for money. These games are clearly passion projects for a fickle developer. Last game had so much potential and despite everybody wanting him to finish it, the jackass started working on another game on a whim and then abandoned it too.

Reactions: viclog1

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Bah, so disappointed. :cautious:
The more explicit is the mom/son theme, the fastest is the coming of abandoned tag... incredible, all the bloody time.

There is literally a ton of lame ic/fakec games out there, of landladies and roommates saved only by ugly and poorly-done patches, and the very few times a dev goes against the damn real-ic-ban patreon rule he becomes a quitter in a jiffy.

If there's a secret meaning behind all this it totally eludes me.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Bah, so disappointed. :cautious:
The more explicit is the mom/son theme, the fastest is the coming of abandoned tag... incredible, all the bloody time.

There is literally a ton of lame ic/fakec games out there, of landladies and roommates saved only by ugly and poorly-done patches, and the very few times a dev goes against the damn real-ic-ban patreon rule he becomes a quitter in a jiffy.

If there's a secret meaning behind all this it totally eludes me.
Poor monetisation of games with true shota + mom. And potential problems with law in many countries where fantasy can be considered as a real crime.

• Sad
Reactions: viclog1

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
india, austrelia, new zealand to name a few.
and unfortunaly (without mallice) every moslim country, where the faith is the primary faith.
it is that the chatolic religion lost so mutch power, or every country where christianity is the primary faith, would do the same.
that i understand.
only, they have devisions to block that content from apearing.
don't blame the game, blame your goverment quality controle for internet safety.

those devisions see worse stuff than we even will.
so thank you for your noble sacrifice.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes