RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
It will meet the same fate like his previous game. Most of you don't know but he work on this game from previous year, then as his exam was on his neck he fucked up of his previous work. Now it will be... What can you expect from a student ??

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
This dude is fucking annoying, he makes a hot milf, great premise and then fucks off everytime people are interested
He has the skills, surely it cant be that hard to finish it
IkR. He should have atleast finish the first one before making a new game.

dntn655

Oct 30, 2022
This dude is fucking annoying, he makes a hot milf, great premise and then fucks off everytime people are interested
He has the skills, surely it cant be that hard to finish it
Dude has some of the greatest game ideas, then bundles it with the worst execution known to man.

Why the fuck is this even a RPGM sidescroller? Why are the mechanics and aesthetics arguably worse than his last game?
So many unanswered questions...

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Dude has some of the greatest game ideas, then bundles it with the worst execution known to man.

Why the fuck is this even a RPGM sidescroller? Why are the mechanics and aesthetics arguably worse than his last game?
So many unanswered questions...
Well first of all i dont get the rpgmaker hate, i think it's fine and more accesible for 1st timers to make a game than alot of other programs
But atm he just dissapeared after saying he was gonna release it last month on twitter so yh... alot of us are pretty fucking annoyed tbh

CheckinJR

Apr 11, 2023
The game has been almost 3 months and has not been updated. Can someone tell me what happened? It's a game that has serious potential and could be great. I don't want the game to die

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
The game has been almost 3 months and has not been updated. Can someone tell me what happened? It's a game that has serious potential and could be great. I don't want the game to die
Dev had one or two similar games he gave up on partway through, although those at least got a few updates. I also hope he sticks it out with this one, but I'm certainly not holding my breath

• Sad
Reactions: SlowDance
Nov 7, 2017
Dev had one or two similar games he gave up on partway through, although those at least got a few updates. I also hope he sticks it out with this one, but I'm certainly not holding my breath
Yeah - he had isolated with mom, which got one update to v2. Then he decided to remake it for v3, and put out 3 more updates that still didn't get it to the point where it had as much content as the first version. Now he has another "new" game that is essentially the same game again, and appears to have abandoned it after v1.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes