RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
there really isn't any game like this?
Nope. Especially the latter. Everybody who makes a shota game with mommy incest always follows the same basic ass formula. Over and over and over. Male protagonist with a big dick and a gentle mother who pampers him. And there always, always has to be a sister or aunt who's sluttier than the mom. And if not then there's gonna be a girlfriend/childhood friend or neighbor who fulfills the same basic role of being a distraction from the mom.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Nope. Especially the latter. Everybody who makes a shota game with mommy incest always follows the same basic ass formula. Over and over and over. Male protagonist with a big dick and a gentle mother who pampers him. And there always, always has to be a sister or aunt who's sluttier than the mom. And if not then there's gonna be a girlfriend/childhood friend or neighbor who fulfills the same basic role of being a distraction from the mom.
don't care, you can never have enough of this formula :KEK:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
That's why we don't have any really good femdom games and why games like this, and the one before it get abandoned. That's why we don't have any really good femdom period.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
that's your opinion
No, it's a fact. The reason why there's a metric fuckton of garbage maledom out there where women can be raped and treated like shit left and right, but femdom never gets to be that hardcore is because of snowflakes like you. Guys who don't want to see their precious male self-inserts being treated too poorly or feeling uncomfortable. Resulting in a soft limit to how extreme the content can be, so most femdom is just women 'dominating' by doing stupid shit like giving footjobs or blowjobs and not doing things that prioritize their own pleasure.

Reactions: Dupson

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
No, it's a fact. The reason why there's a metric fuckton of garbage maledom out there where women can be raped and treated like shit left and right, but femdom never gets to be that hardcore is because of snowflakes like you. Guys who don't want to see their precious male self-inserts being treated too poorly or feeling uncomfortable. Resulting in a soft limit to how extreme the content can be, so most femdom is just women 'dominating' by doing stupid shit like giving footjobs or blowjobs and not doing things that prioritize their own pleasure.
have you searched good enough? maybe the fact there isn't so much extreme femdom is because there isn't a load of people wanting to be abused in the first place :KEK:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: LGH990203 and Six0

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
have you searched good enough? maybe the fact there isn't so much extreme femdom is because there isn't a load of people wanting to be abused in the first place :KEK:
Translation: "I don't wanna be abused and so therefore I don't wanna see another male being abused. Because he's me! And I wanna be the special one. Us fellow men are inseparable. Women? Fuck'em. Who cares about what they want. I'd rather watch a man being pleasured than them. Cuz secretly, I like dick more than pussy."

When you only have empathy for your own kind, that's textbook chauvinism.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes