Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad I bought it :love:
I mean tbh I feel like even if you like everything in the game(which I doubt most ppl do because of so many polarizing tags like scat, ntr, incest, pegging etc), the value is still really mid.

Like, I was baffled by how they only gave Maki 1 single scene(and a very niche one at that). They went out of their way to make her a complete sprite set and 2 different clothing sets and then makes us well acquainted with her just to eat us out the ass with a single short scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we get the spin-off localized too cause that one seems so much better tbh. Much rather have a single female character in short games like these so we can get some semblance of depth and see the character in variety of scenes.

Not 5 fucking characters with 1-2 scenes each and no time to really get to know any of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltyQuest

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
I am playing steam version with 18+ patch installed - and during prologue where your female coworker are given new training outfit - her standing sprite has the same old outfit she weared before. But she is now shy about it because the new outfit is presumably more revealing. Is it form of steam graphic censorship or it was intended by creators?

P.S.: sorry if that was asked already.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I am playing steam version with 18+ patch installed - and during prologue where your female coworker are given new training outfit - her standing sprite has the same old outfit she weared before. But she is now shy about it because the new outfit is presumably more revealing. Is it form of steam graphic censorship or it was intended by creators?

P.S.: sorry if that was asked already.
I had the same issue. I think they were just too lazy to give her the proper outfit which sucks.

Dec 1, 2021
That doesn't matter. Jast staff is in that server, so you can talk directly with the people who run it. They know how popular their fans and customers think the Empress games are. If you actually want to talk to Jast, that server is the best place to do it. In fact, Blood showed us the Closed Game physicals before they dropped. You may have a life as you call it, but discord is still very useful for talking with devs and publishers about anything and they happen to be very responsive.
Alright, let's agree to disagree then, or this conversation may turn into a pointless cycle.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Please refer to the location.txt inside the "Full Save" folder which is present in game directory.
C:\Users\・讖`・カゥ`テ犾Saved Games\WillPlus\GREAT DECEIVER\
Guess what ・讖`・カゥ`テ犾 isn't one of my users.

The location is your \ current user \ saved games\ although you will have to run and save the game once before it shows up.

Reactions: stekegkin
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes