Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Censorship is the worst and is why I'm not wasting my time on this game. It's like your trying to play the game or demo or what ever to write review on it, to see what others might be feeling then you get hard and so on so forth. All of the sudden there is censorship implemented and can't see crap. What a waist.

Zmorin01

Sep 2, 2017
Full game on english in video format:

If you don't want problems with launch or dll. :)

Reactions: Kazuma192
May 28, 2019
Those are DRM removal patches, not content patches. I see nothing that indicates they fixed the bugs/restored the censored content

Edit: To be clear, this isn't censored like "mosaic" this is censored as in they gutted and outright removed it from the game
old jast is quite literally an old man, slow and nit-picky. New jast is indeed better, with more releases and better choices for VNs. Given old stuff are being remastered/fixed (like X-Change) and games must be uncensored under new jast, I am more hopeful than ever amidst terrible localization like memes and no-TL-credit-3rd-party sweatshop

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Previous Empress games were translated by JAST USA, this one is a different company operating from Japan so it would be illegal form them to decensor anything.
I was about to post that I was gonna wait for a patch to remove the fucking censorship but after seeing this, it'll never be patched.

Thank you very much, article 175 and japanese politicians, one more good hentai game that goes to waste.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
In the setting there's something called Bicubic Filter. What exactly is the Bicubic Filter? Also some of the characters dress doesn't change, is that something to do with censoring?

MacedonianTea

Dec 27, 2019
For those who gets "This environment is not supported. There is a possibility that it will not start up normally". I searched about this message and found some solution through other game
supercar said:
The game requires Windows 7 SP1. I have it but for some reason I was getting this error.

I managed to solve the issue.

You have to:

1. Either install Windows6.1-KB2670838 from the official Microsoft website or:

2. Open Registry Editor (regedit) and go to HKEY_USERS\(random numbers)\Software\Mangagamer\The Most Forbidden Love In The World

Change the string on "Disable Dialog" to 1.
For me it was HKEY_USERS\(random numbers)\Software\WillPlus\Empressxelf

Reactions: Novanspecal1

lycan____

Jan 23, 2019
Ah, Empress, my absolute upmost respect for these class gentlemen/gentlewomen, it is always so awesome to see the quality in everything they do, however, I must say that it is pretty sad that ever since starless and the subsequent VN (the space one, which was great btw idk why they didn't adapt it to english), every game after has reduced in scope, the first thing they cut in closed game was the futa/trap :v(

Reactions: fazed343

afa1337

Nov 23, 2019
Ah, Empress, my absolute upmost respect for these class gentlemen/gentlewomen, it is always so awesome to see the quality in everything they do, however, I must say that it is pretty sad that ever since starless and the subsequent VN (the space one, which was great btw idk why they didn't adapt it to english), every game after has reduced in scope, the first thing they cut in closed game was the futa/trap :v(
trap's back in Sleepless Nocturne

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
trap's back in Sleepless Nocturne
I checked it out, and it looked pretty okay, but after reading some thoughts from people on e-hentai, it seems once again to be another one of those neither here nor there pointless instalments. I thought Starless did so well that surely JAST would not only be translating more games but Sei would be making more full packaged experience games, not these dlc tier side stories that nobody seems to be looking forward to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Whenever I try to play the game it says that "vcomp140.dll not found", is there anything I can do to fix this?

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know solution to the problem that I and many others on this threads are experiencing? I tried alot of thinks but nothing works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indeed@456

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
good news! i fixed my game all i did was download these!

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes