ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
man such a shame there isn't more translated work from empress than the 3 available here hopefully we get some more

great game the scat is meh but you can skip it with ctrl at least

xxsidoxx

Aug 28, 2020
I hate that this will probably never get an uncensored version now that it has been translated. The worst part is that this is the only game where the MC gets pegged by Marie. Come on Seishoujo. Why have all these hot milfs and futas if they are not going to peg the MC?

ThePlague29

Sep 22, 2022
I hate that this will probably never get an uncensored version now that it has been translated. The worst part is that this is the only game where the MC gets pegged by Marie. Come on Seishoujo. Why have all these hot milfs and futas if they are not going to peg the MC?
Don't worry. I strongly feel like there will be other Marie pegging scenes in future Empress games lol. Marie is their main cash cow, and they will have to keep upping the ante with each new game. Personally i found GD to be underwhelming, we need a Starless sequel. Marisa & Marika need more love.

Novanspecal1

Feb 15, 2022
For those who gets "This environment is not supported. There is a possibility that it will not start up normally". I searched about this message and found some solution through other game

For me it was HKEY_USERS\(random numbers)\Software\WillPlus\Empressxelf
it works for me

for those who encountered this error/problem
here's a short tutorial

• Wow
Reactions: NIshu

Sawatari

Jul 4, 2022
Full game on english in video format:

If you don't want problems with launch or dll. :)
Your telegram Id is not present..please upload great deceiver in xvideos or gdrive link here.
Dll problem and xaudio2_7.dll trouble .

Darthmonkeyyy

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone managed to get the uncensored working?

There is an uncensored patch on johren website but i think its for the steam version only. I tried to apply it to this install but my game is still censored.

Appreciate if u guys with more knowledge can help a degenerate coomer out.

Thx bois and happy fapping.

pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone managed to get the uncensored working?

There is an uncensored patch on johren website but i think its for the steam version only. I tried to apply it to this install but my game is still censored.

Appreciate if u guys with more knowledge can help a degenerate coomer out.

Thx bois and happy fapping.
Pretty sure that patch only adds the R18 scenes back into the game that had to be stripped out to release on Steam and does not have any uncensoring in it at all.
https://www.johren.games/games/download/great-deceiver-dlc-en-zh/ said:
- The Johren version of this title includes the contents of this patch by default. Customers purchasing the Johren version will not need to download this patch separately.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes