Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
When I try to run it I get "Internal error 0x06: System error" message and it won't start.

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
You're preaching to the choir. I always buy my VNs and games I really like. I mainly pirate on here to look for potentially good games/support those that deserve it. An Empress game is gonna get bought by me at full price, I already know what they are about :p Actually the fact this overlaps with Starless is interesting, I'm kinda interested to see if we get any other connections (also possibly a semi-"cannon" explanation what happened to our protagonist in Starless since Marie is on the hunt for someone new)

edit: Just to be clear, I have had a major bone to pick with Jast because for a company with the resources and ability they have, they STILL manage to fuck up the quality of AAA titles and I'm never going to get over how dirty they did Aselia the Eternal. Not only was it censored, but they left it totally bug riddled
That's before Bloodnose took over, but they are remastering all the games they released in 2000. Maybe that will be one of them? I dunno. There are also a number of patches for Aselia The Eternal on their help desk page. I think about two or three. Maybe those will solve the problem? Haven't really played my copy yet.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Hmm, I've always liked the art by this company but if I recall correctly (and looking at the other games linked, I do) there was always a bit more toilet play than I was comfortable with. Does this game just not have any or is it missing tags?
look at that last preview card lol

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
"Man that pixalate dick looks weird in that last photo.... Oh..."

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Great game I hope we get another empress title soon. Remember we just got closed game translated last year, maybe we'll get another sei shoujo title translated in 2023 ? Who knows?

Last edited:

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
Sorry fellow dude, but i have something called a life and thus i don't see discord as a kingdom or country.
That doesn't matter. Jast staff is in that server, so you can talk directly with the people who run it. They know how popular their fans and customers think the Empress games are. If you actually want to talk to Jast, that server is the best place to do it. In fact, Blood showed us the Closed Game physicals before they dropped. You may have a life as you call it, but discord is still very useful for talking with devs and publishers about anything and they happen to be very responsive.

Reactions: Gabaw

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
This game somehow manages to be even more cursed than Starless, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agreed with you on the endings. Who ever though a game where you basically lose no matter what or possibly get a neutral ending would be fun. Very dissapointed in all the endings in their recent games.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Hmm, I've always liked the art by this company but if I recall correctly (and looking at the other games linked, I do) there was always a bit more toilet play than I was comfortable with. Does this game just not have any or is it missing tags?
The last screenshot is her shitting on you mid sex..

• Angry
Reactions: Troqu

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That's before Bloodnose took over, but they are remastering all the games they released in 2000. Maybe that will be one of them? I dunno. There are also a number of patches for Aselia The Eternal on their help desk page. I think about two or three. Maybe those will solve the problem? Haven't really played my copy yet.
Those are DRM removal patches, not content patches. I see nothing that indicates they fixed the bugs/restored the censored content

Edit: To be clear, this isn't censored like "mosaic" this is censored as in they gutted and outright removed it from the game

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes