Sep 23, 2021
not sure why we even have ntr bait with the way the Dev going with 'no ntr'. It make it feel like watching a horror movie about a killer with plastic knife, but they didn't know that it was plastic and proceed to use as if it was not. There is no tension.

Reactions: ZaIgo and Mythrs

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Just found this masterpiece, and all I can say is... Hats off, not so many games managed to get me so hooked up to the point I lost track of time. Characters are perfectly well-designed, their interactions reminds me of old VNs I used to enjoy, and the fact that you get to enjoy every day in a different way or like a routine? Yeah, you've got me in. ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

Would've loved to have a phone/PC where the MC could chat/interact with others a bit more, alongside stuff inside it like websites, maps, etc etc, though. > ⤙ <;

In what world is NTR worse than effing incest? Apparently in this one, and in the eyes of the devs.
I'm pretty sure lots of royal families of ancient and past time would love to have a word or two with you, especially Cleopatra's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
not sure why we even have ntr bait with the way the Dev going with 'no ntr'. It make it feel like watching a horror movie about a killer with plastic knife, but they didn't know that it was plastic and proceed to use as if it was not. There is no tension.
the story can have "tension" just don't make ntr bait that "tension"

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
my god. the biggest pain from netorare would only come when they actually steal the mcs love interest, rape her or force her until she finally drowns in pleasure, while the mc would have to witness all that.

ntr bait shouldnt be such an issue.. in the end none of this ever actually happens, so let us have some fun with that "tension" and our imaginations too man...

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
ntr bait shouldnt be such an issue.. in the end none of this ever actually happens, so let us have some fun with that "tension" and our imagination too man...
I'm not really fond of those situations whatsoever, but I guess the story needs these to keep it flowing and get itself juicier. (╥﹏╥)

What I wouldn't mind, though, is that we get "rewards" for bearing with whatever BS/shenanigans happens to the poor MC. The more pain we get to deal with, the more "pleasure" we could get afterwards... ଘ(੭˃ᴗ˂)੭

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I'm not really fond of those situations whatsoever, but I guess the story needs these to keep it flowing and get itself juicier. (╥﹏╥)

What I wouldn't mind, though, is that we get "rewards" for bearing with whatever BS/shenanigans happens to the poor MC. The more pain we get to deal with, the more "pleasure" we could get afterwards... ଘ(੭˃ᴗ˂)੭
You literally get to fuk all of the girls without them getting actually tainted.. Hell, you can even get the mothers of the girls. what more "rewards" do you want?
If anything "we" would have to get those "rewards" for bearing with "bait", knowing it will never actually happen lmao
But we still stay with this game, just because the dev(s) are doing such a good job with this game. Especially the art, I really like it...

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
You literally get to fuk all of the girls without them getting actually tainted.. Hell, you can even get the mothers of the girls. what more "rewards" do you want?
Oh, I wasn't actually referring to getting more exciting scenes. I do think we get enough love from them already though I would not mind if we got even more, if that's what you understood from my, uh, weird way of explaining myself.
I meant actually more like of a sought revenge, to give back what we've got even more on what we already did. (˵ •̀ ᴗ •́ ˵ ) ✧

If anything "we" would have to get those "rewards" for bearing with "bait", knowing it will never actually happen lmao
But we still stay with this game, just because the dev(s) are doing such a good job with this game. I really like it...
It'll never happen indeed, but the sour taste doesn't simply disappear so easily LOL-

Mhm, the game is indeed in very good hands, it's shapedly in a way you can get to enjoy everything-which, in my opinion, is perfect enough. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes