CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
Going to come back to this when it's done but man the protagonist has a real shitty life. Just constantly in shit situations all around with no real solutions and deterrences. Well, hopefully the revenge is even sweeter.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
lucky for you IF it were to happen you seem to have the choice to avoid it.
Yeah, not so lucky having to wait the same amount of time per update to get half of the normal content because dev suddenly decides to start adding cuck shit, though.

Also, the option itself degrades the romance because it is like you have to overprotect the girl otherwise the first ugly bastard that gets to rape her ends up with her falling in love with him. How strong was actually the love of that girl for the MC is if it takes just one non-consensual fuck from a fat pig stranger for her to fall in love with him and completely ditch and humiliate the person she supposedly loved so much?
Once in a Lifetime had the option to sell the MC's sister to a gangster against her wishes. And this didn't bother me because after she gets raped she comes crying hating your guts not believing how could you have done that, and the path with her breaks for the rest of the playthrough. It doesn't fetishize rape, she hates every moment of it and hates the MC for being responsible for that.

Reactions: Irizin

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
It's been a while since I played this game. I'm glad NTR is off the table although there are still scenes where it makes you uncomfortable because obviously those ugly bastards want your girls..

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes