Selenyhr

Jul 26, 2021
If anything "we" would have to get those "rewards" for bearing with "bait", knowing it will never actually happen lmao
Both RNG and I are a part of "us": we do enjoy some nice heartbreaking stuff from time to time. We can't offer real NTR in GE because most of the game's community will dislike it. However we do have a few plans in reserve for other games, that won't be as tame as this game :D

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: noretsu and Jeycii_

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021

What's Sayuri gonna do?

Hi everyone, time flies and we'll soon be arriving at the release of version 0.9 scheduled for mid-May.
But if I'm asking you today, it's to ask what kind of exciting situation you'd like to see Sayuri in for version 0.10.
As you know, it's about Asami's mother, and even if I know where the story's going, there's no reason why we can't make things more interesting, if you know what I mean.
So I'm open to all your suggestions, go ahead, keep in mind that the game is still pretty vanilla.
I'm curious to see what you come up with!
PS: You can even suggest alternative routes for her.
Sayuri before Chiaki.. owari da

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_ and Daame

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Both RNG and I are a part of "us": we do enjoy some nice heartbreaking stuff from time to time. We can't offer real NTR in GE because most of the game's community will dislike it. However we do have a few plans in reserve for other games, that won't be as tame as this game :D
im really excited to read that you guys are also interested in this kind of stuff and would also be willing to implement this into future projects.. im really looking forward to your success guys

Jan 25, 2018
I'd rather get head from a family member than watch my girlfriend get absolutely railed by a dude that she prefers over me, while I do nothing about it, just sitting there being cucked
Conveniently you said that your girl was getting railed by some dude, but, what if it was her brother or her dad?

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
put these file into game/scripts (enables console but unlocks gallery also bc i couldnt get it to work as its own script. dev made the game fail to launch and show a youtube video for the spanish inquisition)

then load save, shift + o to open console, and type clock.time_of_day('Matin') and itll work
wish i knew before completing the game

randomman147

Dec 20, 2020
I must say this game is awesome, but is it just me or does anybody else have the Game constant crashing for them? Like every animated Scene slows the game down and if I stay to long in some scenes then it crashes completly without a Crashlog or anything. And why does this game boost itself up to 16 GB of Ram ( which might be the reason for the Chrashes). But everything else I must say I do Love it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...is it just me or does anybody else have the Game constant crashing for them? ... And why does this game boost itself up to 16 GB of Ram.
That's an issue on your end. I've never had any crashes, and if I load the current version of the game and start to play it, it uses less than 1 gig of memory on my PC.

1712767138844.png

randomman147

Dec 20, 2020
That's an issue on your end. I've never had any crashes, and if I load the current version of the game and start to play it, it uses less than 1 gig of memory on my PC.

OK thanks, i did try it with someother game which always run good till now, so I think it might be some updates I did before playing the game. Well of to fixing my setup so I can finally play this game completly.

Dec 5, 2021
how do i use my save from 0.6.91 on the newest version ?
when I send my files to my laptop the saves also don't appear in the load menu for some reason

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes