• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Why dev abandoned ntr route? I just see this: I also want to address a common misconception: "Goodbye Eternity" does not and will never include NTR. Please be wary of misleading comments online claiming otherwise.
I remember past version have ntr with ugle dude from store.
Although I already have a hunch, it's because of the ntr haters, right?
well i dont se the game has tag so i dont think there is ntr in the game also just cos i dont like ntr how does that make me a hater like i dont enjoy ntr

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why dev abandoned ntr route?
They did not "abandon" any NTR route -- NTR was never planned to be in this game, and RNGeusEX was pretty clear about that from the very beginning! Yes, the old Coffee shop guy is still there, but that never was (nor will lead to) a NTR scene whatsoever.

Here's a post from RNGeusEX one week after this thread was created saying "no NTR is planned for this game now or ever" -- and at this point the scene with the old Coffee shop guy you're thinking of wasn't even in the game yet.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Must be tiring to see so many ppl asking if there is ntr before checking the tags or anything.
I myself would love to see some ntr scenes because the scenes sometimes are so well setup, that it basically begs for it to happen. (i die alone on this hill, come xd)
but its also annoying to see how many ppl still dont seem to understand what ntr actually is or means...

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
Apr 2, 2018
They did not "abandon" any NTR route -- NTR was never planned to be in this game, and RNGeusEX was pretty clear about that from the very beginning! Yes, the old Coffee shop guy is still there, but that never was (nor will lead to) a NTR scene whatsoever.

Here's a post from RNGeusEX one week after this thread was created saying "no NTR is planned for this game now or ever" -- and at this point the scene with the old Coffee shop guy you're thinking of wasn't even in the game yet.
download.jpg i mean this. Well, it's not planned, and that's fine.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
ofc we would cos i dont enjoy ntr so i dont want to be force to watch ntr surely you can understand that
yea because you are forced to watch ntr when its completely avoidable ntr
like you couldnt imagine what would happen if the choice was:
"Let the old man do it or not" or "let him give her the pill or not" with a big warning sign (ntr, dont click if you dont want to)
that i cant understand that ppl would cry out and start cussing because they couldnt imagine what could happen then

that i do not understand, no

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
yea because you are forced to watch ntr when its completely avoidable ntr
like you couldnt imagine what would happen if the choice was:
"Let the old man do it or not" or "let him give her the pill or not" with a big warning sign (ntr, dont click if you dont want to)
that i cant understand that ppl would cry out and start cussing because they couldnt imagine what could happen then

that i do not understand, no
what are you saying like you on drugs? :unsure:

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys sorry if this was asked and answered 100 times before but I just discovered this game and I'm really curious, what's the plan with Chiaki? As far as I can see there is no content with her yet, did the developer adress this? What are they planning with her character?
Anyway I have to say this game seems great and I can't wait to play more of it, great job dev, keep it up!
It's a long story I'm not willing to write, so TLDR Chiaki wasn't planned to be love interest since she was just initially a little kid in the story, but she got aged up due to this whole thing with trying to get the game approved on Steam since they didn't approve of a kid with no sexual scenes in the story being in a sexual game.
So since Chiaki got aged up and this design is staying, she's a love interest now and she will probably get her own route eventually. Maybe her route will start after this next update that is focusing on the femdom Noriko route, though don't take me at face value, I could be wrong. Also, sorry dev if I got any part of the story wrong about what happened with Steam.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Devlog # March

Hi everyone
Today let's talk about what's in store for the next updates. Development of version 0.9 is proceeding as planned, with no problems on the horizon at the moment.
I've decided to add an extra NSFW scene that wasn't originally planned, because as I was writing a certain passage I realized that it would be much more exciting this way.
Despite the addition of this scene, I think we can count on a release between April and May.
As for the rest of the story, especially chapter 1, there are still 4 female characters who haven't been introduced, so I hope you're looking forward to discovering them.
The end of chapter 1 will hold many surprises and a few twists... If only I had more than one Montie at my disposal, I'd be able to show you this much faster.
Anyway, unfortunately it's not possible, but in the meantime your support makes it all possible. Thanks again for the confidence you've placed in this project, I'll do everything I can not to disappoint you.
Take care and see you soon!

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Wow, it's impressive to have a character that INSTANTLY made me want to yeet her through a window (Noriko or whatever that fucking narcissistic demonspawn is named), gonna absolutely stonewall the shit out of her entire existence.

Too bad she's likely integral to the story, would've been prime real-estate for a character removal mod.

EDIT- Scenes with her are completely unavoidable, aren't they?
FUCK, this game seemed like it'd be really good aswell, fuck sake. Welp.

EDIT2- Despite my better judgement, I decided to play more and holy fuck, I have never met a character I wanted to actually kill more than Noriko. Genuinely.
The most irredeemable piece of absolute trash, even the fucking yandere bitch was INFINITELY better.

EDIT3- Oh and I also forgot to mention, the fact that your ONLY railroad option is to forgive her is absolutely dumb to the highest degree. MC suffered years of emotional trauma and in his previous life he literally shut everyone out, and we're supposed to believe that he'd just go "lol ok" and forgive her? I realize that a suspension of disbelief is required to play hentai games but what in the everloving fuck, NO human being on this planet would forgive that.

Last edited:

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
Wow, it's impressive to have a character that INSTANTLY made me want to yeet her through a window (Noriko or whatever that fucking narcissistic demonspawn is named), gonna absolutely stonewall the shit out of her entire existence.

Too bad she's likely integral to the story, would've been prime real-estate for a character removal mod.

EDIT- Scenes with her are completely unavoidable, aren't they?
FUCK, this game seemed like it'd be really good aswell, fuck sake. Welp.

EDIT2- Despite my better judgement, I decided to play more and holy fuck, I have never met a character I wanted to actually kill more than Noriko. Genuinely.
The most irredeemable piece of absolute trash, even the fucking yandere bitch was INFINITELY better.

EDIT3- Oh and I also forgot to mention, the fact that your ONLY railroad option is to forgive her is absolutely dumb to the highest degree. MC suffered years of emotional trauma and in his previous life he literally shut everyone out, and we're supposed to believe that he'd just go "lol ok" and forgive her? I realize that a suspension of disbelief is required to play hentai games but what in the everloving fuck, NO human being on this planet would forgive that.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
This game really needs an updated guide/walkthrough

Im stuck on yasuka "get a job" or something like that but I've already worked a billion shifts in the restaurant and nothing happened. The restaurant boss' daughter is also stuck on "this girl is mysterious" or whatever for years now, what do i do??

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
This game really needs an updated guide/walkthrough

Im stuck on yasuka "get a job" or something like that but I've already worked a billion shifts in the restaurant and nothing happened. The restaurant boss' daughter is also stuck on "this girl is mysterious" or whatever for years now, what do i do??
yea "get a job" took me so long that i started asami route before finishing yasuka... iirc you need to get your stamina to 10 while working for restaurant

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
yea "get a job" took me so long that i started asami route before finishing yasuka... iirc you need to get your stamina to 10 while working for restaurant
I think we actually needed to finish asami to get yasuka, like, the game is linear at that stage, thats the only thing that triggered the yasuka route again for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeycii_

elrid88

Nov 28, 2023
I think we actually needed to finish asami to get yasuka, like, the game is linear at that stage, thats the only thing that triggered the yasuka route again for me
The game is linear as it can be. So yes, before starting yasuka's "rout" you need to finish asami

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes