1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I shortened the clips to one cycle of the animations. They are about 10 to 30 seconds long now. Put in under Goblin Quest/www/movie.

I also "fixed" the sound effects. Put it under Goblin Quest/www/audio/se.

Reactions: y.king

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I shortened the clips to one cycle of the animations. They are about 10 to 30 seconds long now. Put in under Goblin Quest/www/movie.
my recommendation is to give players progress and skip options.
some portions of the sex can loop infinitely until a player presses a button.
at the same time, spamming the continue button should let you skip the whole thing in just a few seconds.
Even 30 seconds is pretty long to be trapped in something you cannot exit, like if you accidentally did a replay.
but at the same time it can be nice to have a scene go longer.

Pixeldrain

I also "fixed" the sound effects. Put it under Goblin Quest/www/audio/se.

Pixeldrain
I don't understand why you put those two hotfix patches separately. In what world would someone install only 1 hotfit and not another?

Anyways, main goblin waifu is really sexy. So I am hoping this goes well.
Although it would be nice if there was some better development between you and her instead of the immediate "meet -> fuck"
it feels like a missed opportunity.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Missing
Missing ogg files which is causing annoying error popups. Manually added all the missing files and it is playable. Animation format has problems causing it is playing very slow.
Need many fixes.

Lumipos

Jul 20, 2022
Missing
Missing ogg files which is causing annoying error popups. Manually added all the missing files and it is playable. Animation format has problems causing it is playing very slow.
Need many fixes.
I have the same error popups, how did you fix it?

Jan 2, 2022
I gotta say. this isnt what i was expecting. I expected some Goblinos to be raping chicks left and right being disgusting little pieces of shit with hhuge dongs and shit. Im sad now.
Different strokes for different strokes ig but like dawg... wtf

Calypso97

Sep 13, 2022
Considering that they already have two updates out on their patreon I'm pretty sure they're just using this website as free advertisement, and isn't planning on uploading a fixed version any time soon.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well I tried the steam version. You can stop the infinite loop videos now. The sound bug is not there any more. Everything else is the same. In my opinion the only good thing of this game are the models, those are amazing. The animations are horrible. barely something.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Okay they released another update - 1.12 this time
They release updates and bugfixes unusually fast. Someone please update the OP dang it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote