1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 3, 2020
Came to say this. I spent less than a minute in the intro and now I have been on a single uskippable handjob scene with zero dialogue for 10 minutes.
After getting past that annoyance I move on to the first fight. All my actions deal no damage and there is a constant error popping up about some missing audio preventing me from navigating the menu. Fuckin hell.
You can find the source videos in the game folder and they are each 5 minutes long lmao. The good news is you can just cycle through those videos and save yourself the pain of actually having to play through this absolute torture device of a game. What makes it even funnier is that not only are all the videos poorly animated, have terrible composition, and awful rendering, but they are also the SAME ANIMATIONS copied across all the characters lmao. This is like some Andy Kaufman levels of performance art trolling. I refuse to believe that the dev released this with any sort of serious intent. There's just no way lol.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This is the devs third game in 1.5 months, all of which at least according to F95 are still in progress. Not a great track record
And also from the pictures (i have not played any of his games) look like this and skyest stronghold use the exact same renders.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Uh, in Semantic, 1.0 and 1.00 are the same. They both indicate a completed project with 0 (or 00) fixes.
If you're going to "uh acktually" you should make sure you're actually right or else you'll look quite silly.

That's the process for normalizing version numbers to semantic versioning, which is neither a correction nor relevant. 1.00 does not function as you claim it does as-is with semantic versioning, and it's very clear this game's not using that system to begin with.

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
What makes it even funnier is that not only are all the videos poorly animated, have terrible composition, and awful rendering, but they are also the SAME ANIMATIONS copied across all the characters lmao.
Probably because he is using virtamate and those animations were all made by someone else.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
No they are not. Who ever goes by version number that are non dates, or with an explanation, will be very lost very soon on here. I saw so many different crazy version numbers they don't mean anything. Only number goes up (most of the time).
Yes, they are. 1.0, 1.0.0, 1.0.0.00.0 are all the same thing. A complete game with no bugfixes or addons after completion. The whole thing being: Full Game Version.Major Iteration.Minor Iteration/bugfixes.Just minor bugfixes. If you want to bother with the last one. Aka: X.Y.Z

As taught to me in my programming classes in the fucking 90's. It's hardly a new standard. Considering it was around for it to BE taught to me in the 90's well before I even signed up for the classes.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Always a great tactic to sell people on your game by making the first preview image a woman that looks like post-OP Michael Jackson with lip fillers.
Between that and the revoltingly huge tits, all it got me to do was make the face you make when you're repulsed, and add it to my iggy list. I ain't signing up for seeing that naked. Plus huge tits everywhere. So it had little chance of making it, monstrosity aside.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I guess I am not only one to see the last Goblin pic (mountain.jpg) looks like a female goblin version of Michael Jackson...

Also this has me intrigued.
yeah, the face of that goblin should be fixed. And in my case with less tits, their asses looks great...

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, unfortunately that file doesn't exist in that directory. (www/audio/se/)

The game seems to hang up for me a lot. The only way I can find to end any sex scene is to quit the game. :(
Not hugely experienced with RPGM games, maybe I'm missing something obvious?
Or these are just the bugs of the first release?

Cute goblin girl though!
not sure if it will work , turn off sound , i had this in another game and it didnt reappear when i muted it all.. may work.. may not work...

Reactions: y.king

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
not sure if it will work , turn off sound , i had this in another game and it didnt reappear when i muted it all.. may work.. may not work...
Thanks a bunch, I think this solution is even better, you still get to have the sounds that actually are there:
Just try to replace the not exsisting files! example copie cancle1.ogg to desktop, rename it to chime2.ogg and replace it in the /se folder!
do it also with the rest of the files....
This can fix the problem till next update..
You can chose any of the .ogg files from the www/audio/se directory
You just make a copy and rename it to Chime2.ogg in the same directory. (If you're on Linux like me, get the capitalization right, chime2.ogg and Chime2.ogg are not the same file on Unix based systems.)

RainbowDrag

Dec 10, 2018
I played for a few minutes and I already hate this game. Loading error spamming the screen and a sex scene which I can't end after 20 seconds. And the few minutes were stuck in the sex scene.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Hope the dev continues to work on it but it's unplayable in its current state. Going by previous posts it sounds like they really need to learn the basics of RPG Maker before jumping to a public release.

Reactions: mrttao
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote