• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Keep in mind, goblin does have a sanity/stamina mechanic for the heroine. Given she is a samurai, she has a high risk for that ritual.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Peperoncino gave us a brief introduction into Adventurer Inn 2's plot and heroines:

So, this is a world after being struck by a "Great Calamity", a war against a great evil of sort. The kingdom Aledora was greatly devasted by this. The MC used to be someone who fought in it, but he has now retired and opened the inn.

The nun is Shannon, she hopes to spread hope and happiness in a world that is being ravaged by demons.

The dark elf is Delaney, she had been preparing herself for battles, waiting to fight in the "race war", but since the "Great Calamity" struck, she lost her chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The black haired girl is Sui Ran, hailed from the Hua Empire (aka "Not-China"). Her country suffered only a little by the Great Calamity, and when they saw the collapse of the Aledora Kingdom, they seek to take advantage of the situation and expand their influence, so Sui Ran was sent as a spy. She is married.

The elf is a 500 years old grandma, whose home forest was burned down during the Great Calamity.
She is seeking for her fellow elf survivors, but is completely clueless about the human world.

The last heroine Arnella was the princess of the now-ruined country, but she still travel the land in order to help it recover. Very lady-like, but extremely dangerous when mad.

Peperoncino admitted that after the previous games, these character designs aren't something so special, but they hinted at the heroines images will change depending of how their events progress, so that's something I'm looking forward to.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019

Look like we're getting an English version for Adventurer Inn 2

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
They re-uploaded the game, and here is my first 15 minutes impression:
- You get to actually walk around your inn in a map. Although, you have to walk to a specific room to install your items (windows, beds, flowers, foods and drinks) so it might be more tedious than previous game.
- There are more than just sleep rape and aphrodisiac drug, and I gotta say, the artist did well with the non-rape arts.
- Actions are more smooth now, and you can both recruit and buy items in one trip
- Instead of the ugly bastard convicted with 300 cases of rape, you get a *slightly* less scummy MC. He's just a redd*tor now

Reactions: reinnightweld

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
HOLD ON, WAIT A FUCKING SECOND! THE GAME HAS ENGLISH SUPPORT!!!???? AND THE DEV MADE ZERO MENTION ABOUT IT????
1694501318567.png

And looks like it isn't your usual half-baked MTL either!!??

Edit: I was wrong. It is MTL, but 80% readable.

Last edited:

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Huh... They've set up a community edit of sort. You edit the text yourself, and then get a code of some kind that you can use to share with people to use that translation of yours. (or so I think, still figuring it out right now.)
Maybe they caught whiff of MuninKai past project with GB :p 1694503092882.png

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Guess peperoncino ask for some 'homeguard' advice. It is a sub-branch. Still prefer the sprite UI rather than the fps move place to place....
Also, all the 1 star rating became 5 star haha

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Adventurer Inn 2 is a Unity game... RIP any non-MTL translation effort
As someone who doesn't know anything about game engines, what's the issue with Unity here?

And good to hear that the new game comes with English support. Still wondering when a "final" TL of goblin burrow the fable will be done.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
As someone who doesn't know anything about game engines, what's the issue with Unity here?

And good to hear that the new game comes with English support. Still wondering when a "final" TL of goblin burrow the fable will be done.
As far as I know, it's quite difficult for the average person to extract translatable texts from Unity. I've never seen a translated Unity from a solo translator or small team, only official releases.

Or AutoTranslator, with *a lot of dedication* can technically give Unity games a manual translation.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Huh... They've set up a community edit of sort. You edit the text yourself, and then get a code of some kind that you can use to share with people to use that translation of yours. (or so I think, still figuring it out right now.)
Maybe they caught whiff of MuninKai past project with GB :p View attachment 2923471
I choose to believe that senpai noticed me again.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Right so.. any clue on the 'love path'? First you need about 40 reputation to unlock the final dungeon.. think it's not touching them gives a point and nutting them gives a point? I guess you might need to sleep atk them once or twice and then slowly build the love points up? Likely an on-off sort of way?

Non-rape path will give the character eventually. Then after a fight you get a CG thats not in the memories.
Final dungeon, completing the final floor will give an 'individual' end? Unsure what happens if you are able to get all 5 on a love path. I 'Maid' the last one given her mood is super sour and it locked me with the rape harem ending. Going over 100 days didn't work either

Last edited:

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Completing the final floor will end the run, trigger whatever ending you currently in.
Harem end = make all girls maid
Brothel end = make all girls maid and then whores, whenever you open the store without any girl visiting, there will be option to whore out the girls

Still no clue how to progress the love paths.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
if there are best feature on this sequel is definitely the map system that now allow to do 2 action max (so can buy soldier first and then go raid dungeon which is massive)

feel like gonna go grinding and collect stuff before start to conquer girl first (y)
farming time baby
and also luckily the farming spot is exactly same like previous work so if you familiar, you not need purchase some like guide material book