Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Is this really all the update stuff? I saw on another page Alice and another princess which I can't find on this map

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is this really all the update stuff? I saw on another page Alice and another princess which I can't find on this map
The unlock conditions for some of the seedbeds are much more complicated than in previous games, and many are mutually exclusive to one another.

Reactions: XCelesX

ScarredFang

Aug 10, 2018
Screenshot 2024-02-01 163301.png

Does anyone else have this issue. Im running Win11 and this is with locale emulator 2.5.0.1 running in Japanese all text is overlapping.

ScarredFang

Aug 10, 2018
So this issue happens when the default resolution of the monitor is 2560x1600, seems to run ok at 1920x1080. anything higher seems to cause the overlapping text. This doesn't fix ill borne however.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
So is anyone trying the trilogy on steam deck? So far the games don't run optimally (ofc) but more than viable with some glaring caveats. I'll borne I have to run in desktop mode but it's better than nothing. Beats fapping on the computer chair at least lol.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Anna can't be turn into lewd state, so keeping her is a waste anyway.
If she's running away, you are doing correctly (you can recapture her later in a different version, which you can lewd.)
how do i recapture her? it doesnt seem like she reappears

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder if we´ll get to see Freya´s mother...
I'm hoping for a Japan-theme setting

how do i recapture her? it doesnt seem like she reappears
Been a while since I played this game, so memory's kinda hazy. But I think if you capture the other two characters from Alice in Wonderland, she will reappear as Alice.
If you capture everyone (as in non-altered heroines and their villainesses), then Anna reappears as Alice alter.

Feb 27, 2023
I'm hoping for a Japan-theme setting

Been a while since I played this game, so memory's kinda hazy. But I think if you capture the other two characters from Alice in Wonderland, she will reappear as Alice.
If you capture everyone (as in non-altered heroines and their villainesses), then Anna reappears as Alice alter.
So we´d get more japanese characters? Sure why not, pretty sure we´ll probably end up getting things like Sayuki´s Sister or rival among others from other japan-theme characters in Borne and OG game.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
So we´d get more japanese characters? Sure why not, pretty sure we´ll probably end up getting things like Sayuki´s Sister or rival among others from other japan-theme characters in Borne and OG game.
And also it's fitting with the existing game world. Game 1 and game 2 took place in two separate continents, with a mythical island nation of Yamato that the goblin went to during 2 of the endings.