Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
We are SO back

1543533505490.jpg
after adventure inn 2, dont get your hope up. In the next game the goblin might take half of Hscene screen

And also it's fitting with the existing game world. Game 1 and game 2 took place in two separate continents, with a mythical island nation of Yamato that the goblin went to during 2 of the endings.
We yet to invade the heaven. The final girl will be creator god, all four like dog giving our green tipped dick blessed kiss

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

New info on the new Goblin Burrow.

Coming May 14th

Will have all the features and "improvements" from the previous games (including heroine alteration similar to Fable), and more.

They promise a "final evolution" of the series.

Reactions: EroHeroTerran
Feb 27, 2023

Coming May 14th

Will have all the features and "improvements" from the previous games (including heroine alteration similar to Fable), and more.

Wait does that mean we´ll get a new Goblin species?!

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
I have a question. Is the 3 goblin burrow game stand alone or can be combine to create a bigger game ?

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019

Coming May 14th

hopefully we can meet the old character who in high position to show the corruption state of them in new story, like rikka donna or Florencia going to japan with her follower from i'll borne with normal face to everyone but deep down she loyal to the gob.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
hopefully we can meet the old character who in high position to show the corruption state of them in new story, like rikka donna or Florencia going to japan with her follower from i'll borne with normal face to everyone but deep down she loyal to the gob.
I just hope the final part doesn't mean this is the end for the burrow series. Also I really want them to give us all the old animations plus alot more and if this is the ultimate game, then they should do more models and not just use lie 3 with different hairstyles

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You ever plan on re-translating the first goblin burrow game?
No. I can easily provide the files to you or anyone else who wants to finish or polish it. And in handy CSV format so you don't need to know anything about how Goblin Burrow is coded to do that translation.