Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The next Peperoncino game will be Welcome to Adventurer Inn 2
Game 1 was a dozzy, Lots of grinding, cool girls but most of them are just sleep rape.

Was hoping for another Goblin game, but set in fantasy Japan instead (both game 1 and game 2 had hinted at the goblins traveled to the island nation of Yamato)

SomeHuman0079

Aug 11, 2020
Game 1 was a dozzy, Lots of grinding, cool girls but most of them are just sleep rape.

Was hoping for another Goblin game, but set in fantasy Japan instead (both game 1 and game 2 had hinted at the goblins traveled to the island nation of Yamato)
Source? Where did you hear it? They got a website besides DLsite?

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020

And so we hibernate for half a decade until the 4th goblin game....

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
RIP Goblins. Guess I'll translate that one too since I can, but might not bother until all the DLC are released.

Reactions: XPsychoX

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
RIP Goblins. Guess I'll translate that one too since I can, but might not bother until all the DLC are released.
Yeah, it might be wise to wait and see how good the game is before attempting. I just hope Peperoncino doesn't follow their old games formulas (which, at this point, my hope isn't high)

On the bright side, Adventurer Inn is the game where you get to use your corrupted girls as your units, so if they incopporate Goblin Burrow combat into this one, it might turn out to be great.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019

An interesting note to mention about that game is that it is one of the only uncensored Peperoncino games. It's pretty tolerable if you cheat.

Reactions: kitooo

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
An interesting note to mention about that game is that it is one of the only uncensored Peperoncino games. It's pretty tolerable if you cheat.
That's because it (along with Holy road) got the Kagura treatment. And if I remember correctly, the Kagura versions of those two are only main game, without the DLCs.

Dunno why newer games such as Goblin Burrow doesn't get the same treatment, but if I have to guess, negotiation probably didn't go well. Peperoncino trying to produce their own ENG version of Goblin Burrow shows quite clear that they don't do business with Kagura anymore.

Last edited:

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020

I'm gonna miss Goblins as well. I'm surprise that Welcome to Adventurer Inn now have a sequel.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So the gobline games are over for a while at least. I hope when they go back to the burrow games they try to really improve the sprite work. it is kind of stupid that a girl has gigantic boobs in a cutscene but practically no boobs as a sprite since they reuse like 3 girls and put other hair on that model. This was really annoying especially since we got 3 games now that do the same lazy work.
Even the special girls were reused sprites with maybe 2 wings or a tail to show that they are those special ones.
I really like the game, but it felt like 3 times the same one.
As a last wish I want more animations please. I don't care about the fighting animations, but at least make more than 3 again. Like at least reuse the ones from the older games if you can't be bothered to make more than 2 new ones.

Reactions: reinnightweld

zendawg

Dec 27, 2019
So the gobline games are over for a while at least. I hope when they go back to the burrow games they try to really improve the sprite work. it is kind of stupid that a girl has gigantic boobs in a cutscene but practically no boobs as a sprite since they reuse like 3 girls and put other hair on that model. This was really annoying especially since we got 3 games now that do the same lazy work.
Even the special girls were reused sprites with maybe 2 wings or a tail to show that they are those special ones.
As a last wish I want more animations please. I don't care about the fighting animations, but at least make more than 3 again. Like at least reuse the ones from the older games if you can't be bothered to make more than 2 new ones.
I agree, I felt like Demon Lord's Treasure was a similar game and had better mechanics + animations. But sadly unfinished.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I agree, I felt like Demon Lord's Treasure was a similar game and had better mechanics + animations. But sadly unfinished.
Pretty sure it is finished. Dev is even working on a sequel. The thread just doesn't tag it so for some reasons.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Lack of animator maybe the issue here. They are not professional dev, and only a group of people working together from what I understand. Which is why they went for the quantity (amount of girls) over quality (variety) route.

The artist and the guy who animated the pixels are probably the core members. They even had to hire writers, as evidence by the ci-en post last month.

Reactions: XCelesX

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Kagura Game's Adventurer Inn is the base + full DLC.
IDK whether the 2 split up but imo Goblin Series is quite sizable... what worries me is the future price tags of newer games by the creator. Goblin I'll borne came with a price hike.
Also, Adventurer Inn 2 has been stated on it's twitter... or was it X-brand? whatever.
To be released on 12th September.

Reactions: robottux

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
been long time not see peperoncino news and they decide to make sequel of adventure inn
welp really hope they fix the rng cause the rng on that game is really stupid especially at recruit section where sometime i'm must keep load and save just to get ideal result *lmao*
also rng on drop section need better too

gerin

Oct 28, 2020
For people interested in Peperoncino, here is their blog. You'll need to translate it. They update it once a week and talk about what they're working on.

Reactions: spokkimax

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
For this who are interested we will get Goblin no suana 3.
This time Ilari and champion. Release date 25.08.23

Reactions: reinnightweld

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Pretty sure it is finished. Dev is even working on a sequel. The thread just doesn't tag it so for some reasons.
It is finished, but it's full of bugs and half-features. Traits aren't even implemented.
Still, glad they are working on a sequel.

edit: is that a cult of the lamb clone?
weird choice.