Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
this too massive....18gb+ is ssd killer...
anyways +1 to my collection
i already played it same mechanics as the first.

saberisbaeber

Dec 14, 2019
Hello! Can we somehow bring back heroines from Goblin 1 to Goblin Ill Borne?
I did this myself yesterday because I really wanted Diana in Illborne and just decided to do the rest aswell, it's pretty easy once you understand how the data files work. Managed to port over all the Heroines from Goblin 1 and a few from Goblin Fable just without their skills (unfortunately not all because the game kept crashing from a memory issue after porting over all the scenedata if I understood it correctly?)

Can share if anyone is interested once I've playtested and made sure it all works, though it uses the Easy mode files as a base so it's not really that difficult if anyone wanted to play it properly.

At the moment I have them all joining through defensive battles and through stages in Illborne as I don't know how to port over the stages from the first game properly.

I would love to make a sort of Overhaul mod – adding unique skills for all heroines, extended turn count, more difficult, new couple/party scenes for related characters from the games (e.g. anvil and cotton) and porting the endings from Goblin 1 but I have no knowledge of proper scripting so I have no idea how to do any of that lol.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Wow wow wow, hold on! You're telling me this isn't a DLC but a completely different game? And it was 15 gig? Whaaaat? I also just saw "The Fable". Goddamn they found their niche and hog it.

Edit: Why are there 2 threads for this? I got confused for a bit why I couldn't see my previous post...

Last edited:

Dusk_Bourne

Mar 16, 2023
1695653093865.png
I do not know why but after installing and loading up the game I am having errors on the screen as shown above, and the text are coming one on top of other. It makes the game quite unplayable, and I can't seem to understand what the problem is.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I did this myself yesterday because I really wanted Diana in Illborne and just decided to do the rest aswell, it's pretty easy once you understand how the data files work. Managed to port over all the Heroines from Goblin 1 and a few from Goblin Fable just without their skills (unfortunately not all because the game kept crashing from a memory issue after porting over all the scenedata if I understood it correctly?)

Can share if anyone is interested once I've playtested and made sure it all works, though it uses the Easy mode files as a base so it's not really that difficult if anyone wanted to play it properly.

At the moment I have them all joining through defensive battles and through stages in Illborne as I don't know how to port over the stages from the first game properly.

I would love to make a sort of Overhaul mod – adding unique skills for all heroines, extended turn count, more difficult, new couple/party scenes for related characters from the games (e.g. anvil and cotton) and porting the endings from Goblin 1 but I have no knowledge of proper scripting so I have no idea how to do any of that lol.
You deserve respect, my friend

saberisbaeber

Dec 14, 2019
You deserve respect, my friend
ehh idk about that, i did it in the least efficient way ever and when i tried to port/add a new stage it completely broke everything else to the point where it wouldn't load. so all the girls are just added to the stages instead atm.

haven't had much time to really do much more than that bc I cannot code lol.

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023

JJHey

Feb 9, 2019

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
That's the one. It's both Completed and WIP cuz the translation is rough MTL in some parts. I've no news if it will get a new translation patch, but it isn't likely.

The second thread is the Translation Thread.

HLscreamer

Aug 18, 2021
1698898362007.png

I got this error when a try to open the .exe of the game, using locale emulator doesn't work (btw already using unicode jp) , so I'm guessing is something related to my antivirus, but I already try adding exclussion and disable the real time protection without any result.

I tried to ussing 7z to extract the folder, same result with winrar.

It's really weird because I already played in this pc, now I can't even open this one and the precuel of this.

Notes:
-I don't even touched any file.
-It's seem quite similar to the "?????" error when don't use the locale.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes