Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Charzed

Oct 18, 2021
Can't replicate. You're using 1.5?
Yeah the thing in "[Peperoncino] Goblin Burrow Illborne ENGr1.5c Compressed"

Edit: managed to fix it, there appears to be a missing a "btn024h" png file
1671247164028.png
Just had to grab a copy of this from the original goblin burrow.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah the thing in "[Peperoncino] Goblin Burrow Illborne ENGr1.5c Compressed"

Edit: managed to fix it, there appears to be a missing a "btn024h" png file
View attachment 2241509
Just had to grab a copy of this from the original goblin burrow.
Weird, I'll add a patch to the translation thread just in case, but seems to be in the released version I have saved.

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
I've seen guides on the entire economy of a MMO written by a professional accountant less detailed then this game guide. However wrote that, Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thai2410

thecrazyk

Apr 26, 2021
I'm a linux user trying to run the game on linux via wine, and having some odd troubles. I realize this is a stretch but I thought I'd post my problems here in case anyone else has encountered them or has a solution.

I purchase an official copy of the complete edition (unified) from dlsite, but when I try to zoom in twice I get this error:

20230209_153149353979738.png

_The copy of the game here is a version or two older than the unified version, so this is probably a bug specific to the newer/unified version._

I figured I'd give the translated version a try, but I have a different problem of missing dialog options when I clear the adventurers tower:

20230209_153944273887030.png

_As a result of this I can never get past the first floor, which means I can't use the tower to grind items at all if I used the translated version._

It may be worth mentioning that the dlsite english copy of the first game had this same problem, and it also effected other dialogs such as the gallery, but the gallery on this english translation of illborne appears to be working correctly. If I set the language back to japanese the dialog options would re-appear, but since this translation is a direct modification of files I don't have that option for it.

As a linux user I'm quite used to troubleshooting, so I've tried all manner of "fixes" ranging from selecting several different fonts in the games menu, various winetricks packages, new prefixes, different wine versions (4, 6, and 7 via lutris), with and without dxvk, different machines (running different window systems; x11 and wayland), and even copying the game to a fat32 filesystem without case sensitivity.

If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it. Worst case scenario is it just won't run right on linux, and maybe my post will help potential buyers with their purchase decision.

All problems aside, hats off to the folks that made the translated version, really love the compression since the official copy is over 20GB.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm a linux user trying to run the game on linux via wine, and having some odd troubles. I realize this is a stretch but I thought I'd post my problems here in case anyone else has encountered them or has a solution.

I purchase an official copy of the complete edition (unified) from dlsite, but when I try to zoom in twice I get this error:

View attachment 2378666

_The copy of the game here is a version or two older than the unified version, so this is probably a bug specific to the newer/unified version._

I figured I'd give the translated version a try, but I have a different problem of missing dialog options when I clear the adventurers tower:

View attachment 2378667

_As a result of this I can never get past the first floor, which means I can't use the tower to grind items at all if I used the translated version._

It may be worth mentioning that the dlsite english copy of the first game had this same problem, and it also effected other dialogs such as the gallery, but the gallery on this english translation of illborne appears to be working correctly. If I set the language back to japanese the dialog options would re-appear, but since this translation is a direct modification of files I don't have that option for it.

As a linux user I'm quite used to troubleshooting, so I've tried all manner of "fixes" ranging from selecting several different fonts in the games menu, various winetricks packages, new prefixes, different wine versions (4, 6, and 7 via lutris), with and without dxvk, different machines (running different window systems; x11 and wayland), and even copying the game to a fat32 filesystem without case sensitivity.

If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it. Worst case scenario is it just won't run right on linux, and maybe my post will help potential buyers with their purchase decision.

All problems aside, hats off to the folks that made the translated version, really love the compression since the official copy is over 20GB.
The first problem looks like a setting in your emulator. Memory problem almost.

Second problem looks similar to something I was diagnosing on another GB game, also on Linux. The font is wrong, which seems like a meaningless problem, but KiriKiri does not have flexible text boxes. If the text doesn't fit into the drawn box it causes a text overflow and ruins it. I have optimised all the text for Windows, using whatever font it uses when rendering the game, but it looks like Linux somehow uses a different font that is causing problems. If you can change that in Wine that might fix the problem.

Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis

tillmaster

Aug 16, 2019
Hey! Is there a way to lower the moaning sound? It's much louder than the voice lines I can barely hear them.
I have a question, when you are in a scene, the sound of the moans overlaps with the dialogue of the girls? or does it only happen to me?
I've got the same issue.
Tried a fresh install, getting the same issue now as well. The background audio during scenes overlaps with and drowns out the voice acting. Not sure what was different this time around. Haven't managed to sort it out.

You can just go to the voice folder(make a backup) and delete anything with "loop" in the filename. That'll remove the background wails in the den during gameplay, so if you want those there are maybe 108 of files(2 for each seedbed) to leave those sounds working. Did not test that part.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Has anyone cheated in meat by any means? I've tried doing some cheat engine stuff but it never works. I'm ofc extremely new to it, but I've been able to get an address, change the value, but that's it. It doesn't change in game to what I set it as. And when I reload the save, the address changes.

hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
Is anyone able to share the uncompressed version? I can help seed if it's a torrent.

I found a link for what I believe is the same version of the game the TL is based on here:

I recommend using JDownloader and using the mexa links.

Also, is there a guide on how to apply the patch to a fresh install?

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2019

View attachment 2378666

This first issue only happens (wine 8.7) when window scale is changed from 100%, so I got around it by keeping it there and making the game fullscreen with gamefocus.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, was gon' try this too but then I saw the review and it says no voices?
Imma pass too. :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes