Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 3054083

I got this error when a try to open the .exe of the game, using locale emulator doesn't work (btw already using unicode jp) , so I'm guessing is something related to my antivirus, but I already try adding exclussion and disable the real time protection without any result.

I tried to ussing 7z to extract the folder, same result with winrar.

It's really weird because I already played in this pc, now I can't even open this one and the precuel of this.

Notes:
-I don't even touched any file.
-It's seem quite similar to the "?????" error when don't use the locale.
Looking at the address bar, it looks like you didn't actually extract the 7z file. The game cannot be run out of an archive, it needs to be unpacked.

The error is the same as the "???" error because it has nothing to do with Japanese localisation. They are not separate errors messages, Windows just can't render the moonrunes unless it is running in Japanese.

HLscreamer

Aug 18, 2021
Looking at the address bar, it looks like you didn't actually extract the 7z file. The game cannot be run out of an archive, it needs to be unpacked.

The error is the same as the "???" error because it has nothing to do with Japanese localisation. They are not separate errors messages, Windows just can't render the moonrunes unless it is running in Japanese.
Solution here:
Found the issue and not gonna lie, I didn't expect that.
The error is related to the name of the folder where i put the game.
It seem that when I put the name with "º" it will make that the game can't read the game folder, better asume that others special characteres will trigger the error.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Hey there,

I was looking through the CGs of this game's DLCs and I noticed something interesting.

A number of the characters available in the version of the game downloaded from this site includes those DLCs, and they are all original ones created for this game.

However, I also found CGs in those DLCs for the roster of characters in Virgin Lode and Virgin Lode 2. They even have the exact same pose that they did in Virgin Lode's CGs, the only difference being the variety of goblins that get busy with them instead of a corrupt religious official (I can provide examples if needed)

The cast of Virgin Lode seems tied to the DLC that includes Yale the Swordsmith, Forcius the Elven Swordswoman, and Rihanna the Cook, while Virgin Lode 2 characters are in a DLC with Pamela the Beggar Girl, Cielberry the Slave Maid, and Rollo the Half-Demon Adventurer.

I wanted to ask whether these ported characters were in any way available considering their connection with DLCs that this version of the game already has. Not whether they've been translated, but whether they are accessible in some way.

Cheers!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey there,

I was looking through the CGs of this game's DLCs and I noticed something interesting.

A number of the characters available in the version of the game downloaded from this site includes those DLCs, and they are all original ones created for this game.

However, I also found CGs in those DLCs for the roster of characters in Virgin Lode and Virgin Lode 2. They even have the exact same pose that they did in Virgin Lode's CGs, the only difference being the variety of goblins that get busy with them instead of a corrupt religious official (I can provide examples if needed)

The cast of Virgin Lode seems tied to the DLC that includes Yale the Swordsmith, Forcius the Elven Swordswoman, and Rihanna the Cook, while Virgin Lode 2 characters are in a DLC with Pamela the Beggar Girl, Cielberry the Slave Maid, and Rollo the Half-Demon Adventurer.

I wanted to ask whether these ported characters were in any way available considering their connection with DLCs that this version of the game already has. Not whether they've been translated, but whether they are accessible in some way.

Cheers!
Peperoncino included a feature they called 'Dinner.' It allows you to create your own scenarios and share them online. They included all their previous heroines as part of this feature. The fan translation removes all that content to save space since it is not playable.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Peperoncino included a feature they called 'Dinner.' It allows you to create your own scenarios and share them online. They included all their previous heroines as part of this feature. The fan translation removes all that content to save space since it is not playable.
Oh, I see. Thank you very much, then!

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hi there, I want to translate this into my language, can you tell me how?

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
The online feature of this game always crashes the game if you click any of its buttons. That was a part of the process in getting this game playable in this thread, so it probably isn't doable on principle.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, MuninKai.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The game or the dinner feature? For the game, all the text is in the main post.

For dinner, short answer is no. I haven't looked at it and my translation process is entirely homemade.

Reactions: Mod Leaner

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The game or the dinner feature? For the game, all the text is in the main post.

For dinner, short answer is no. I haven't looked at it and my translation process is entirely homemade.
Sorry for not make it clear, I mean the game. At first I didn't know MTL mean machine translation, I though that you know a way to extract game files and modify the text.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for not make it clear, I mean the game. At first I didn't know MTL mean machine translation, I though that you know a way to extract game files and modify the text.
Oh, yes. All of the Japanese text is extracted and available in the main post as the . I originally created it to help improve the English translation, but it would work just as well for translating it into another language. You would just need to do the translation and send it to me, I can insert the new text and repackage the game.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Oh, yes. All of the Japanese text is extracted and available in the main post as the . I originally created it to help improve the English translation, but it would work just as well for translating it into another language. You would just need to do the translation and send it to me, I can insert the new text and repackage the game.
So how to unpack/repack game files? I want to learn the method so I can do with other KIRIKIRI games too, not just this game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So how to unpack/repack game files? I want to learn the method so I can do with other KIRIKIRI games too, not just this game.
It is definitely easier to just use Translator+. I made my own translation workflow using Python, and you probably can to if you want to learn and spend some time searching on StackOverflow.

I did put together a short guide on the technical parts of the KiriKiri engine that you need to know for translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
so i new here just wanna ask what game should i play first? and can you provide the link to it thx
Yup. At best Ill Borne has a number of characters with connections to characters from the original Goblin Burrow, but those are frankly just flavor text and Ill Borne can be seen as an entirely isolated setup. It's set on the opposite side of the world's major continent for a reason: it gave the devs the ability to operate with a clean slate and build a new cast of heroines.

retardjob

Mar 20, 2022
Yup. At best Ill Borne has a number of characters with connections to characters from the original Goblin Burrow, but those are frankly just flavor text and Ill Borne can be seen as an entirely isolated setup. It's set on the opposite side of the world's major continent for a reason: it gave the devs the ability to operate with a clean slate and build a new cast of heroines.
alr thx but the original one is it worth to play?

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Strictly speaking that's entirely for you to decide, and depends on what you're looking for in these games. But all in all the systems are very similar in both games. The only real thing I can think of is that Ill Borne has some notable difficulty spikes and makes the gameplay a genuinely challenging experience at times (which is pretty good for an H-game), but you're entirely able to skip all that by downloading a full save from around here and reading the scenes.

Basic gameplay loop is very similar, the types of goblins and the associated H-scenes have pretty similar setups, the structure order of H-scenes and the heroine moral degeneration mechanic is identical, and so on.

Cheers!

Kalts

Jun 30, 2020
guys, i just want to ask how to see burrow status. i lost track of what think that i had upgraded

TapD

May 12, 2022
Is there anyone who can upload the entire game with the patches included, kind of like a preinstall

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes