Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

X3nium

Jul 1, 2019
can i use cheat engine to cheat the number of goblin i have ?? i've been try but no result maybe i take the wrong way to run cheat engine

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
can i use cheat engine to cheat the number of goblin i have ?? i've been try but no result maybe i take the wrong way to run cheat engine
I doubt it, because every goblins is different, stats wise. At the start you may not see the differences. but as the stats grow bigger, you'll notice.
Which mean every goblin in your burrow has many variables that affect them, so you can't just clone them with a number counter

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys, I am new to this game series. After skimming through the forums i found out that the latest version is "Goblin Burrow: the Fable". But its WIP. So this one can be considered complete. I want to know how i can add the "Dinner" option to this version? Even if its in JP.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys, I am new to this game series. After skimming through the forums i found out that the latest version is "Goblin Burrow: the Fable". But its WIP. So this one can be considered complete. I want to know how i can add the "Dinner" option to this version? Even if its in JP.
Goblin Burrow: the Fable is a sequel, not another version. The games are completely separate.

You would need to unpack the game and add all the Dinner files I removed. There is literally no reason to do it, since its only function is to download custom made stories other people have made, which will all be in Japanese. At that point, you should probably just download the JPN version.

Reactions: dragoncoc696969
Nov 29, 2020
Goblin Burrow: the Fable is a sequel, not another version. The games are completely separate.

You would need to unpack the game and add all the Dinner files I removed. There is literally no reason to do it, since its only function is to download custom made stories other people have made, which will all be in Japanese. At that point, you should probably just download the JPN version.
Sorry my bad, by version i also meant squeal but used the wrong words.
Anyway, i wanna create custom stories my self. Can you give me instruction to what to take from the JP version of the "I'll Borne" & where to put in the translated version you made?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry my bad, by version i also meant squeal but used the wrong words.
Anyway, i wanna create custom stories my self. Can you give me instruction to what to take from the JP version of the "I'll Borne" & where to put in the translated version you made?
You will need to unpack the . In the data.xp3 is a folder, nd, that will contain all the images. Copy it over. From the patch files you will need to find and transfer every file that has nd or btn in the filename into the nd folder. That should restore all of the image files needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dragoncoc696969

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Wish I could play this on my deck...maybe it's because it's compressed. I can play part 1 and 3 and what sucks is that I'llborne is my favorite of the three. Really feel like I activated the monkey paw here.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Hi!
So I want to contribute, but I do not want to sign up. All I need to do is edit the column 2 of unoccupied csv files right?

Bloodfrost13th

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I had purchased the "full version" of the game off DLSite which came with all the DLC's. Downloading it and installing it and trying to run the english translation is not working for me. Game loads and everything fine, just nothing translated.

Does this have something to do with the me purchasing the "unified" edition?

Thanks for any help if possible.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys, I had purchased the "full version" of the game off DLSite which came with all the DLC's. Downloading it and installing it and trying to run the english translation is not working for me. Game loads and everything fine, just nothing translated.

The translation is not a patch, it is standalone. Kirikiri overwrites identical files, and in the boot order it will load the data folder containing the translation then overwrite it with the data.xp3 file containing the original Japanese.

Thank you for buying the game and supporting the devs! But yeah, just play the downloaded translation.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

Consider how steep the price is for this game, it's great that you actually bought it. Thank you!

More people like you help the dev make more games like this (and better!)

Bloodfrost13th

Dec 27, 2018
The translation is not a patch, it is standalone. Kirikiri overwrites identical files, and in the boot order it will load the data folder containing the translation then overwrite it with the data.xp3 file containing the original Japanese.

Thank you for buying the game and supporting the devs! But yeah, just play the downloaded translation.
Mmmm that explains why ppl were talking about there not being voices, hence the smaller size. That makes sense, it also explains why, as you said, i was able to run the game with just the English stuff...

I do try to always purchase a game if its fun enough or the effort is made. Perhaps I will just use a text hooker for translation and memorize the menu's.

Thanks for the effort you guys put into the translations and such, I know its never easy to do these things!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Mmmm that explains why ppl were talking about there not being voices, hence the smaller size. That makes sense, it also explains why, as you said, i was able to run the game with just the English stuff...

I do try to always purchase a game if its fun enough or the effort is made. Perhaps I will just use a text hooker for translation and memorize the menu's.

Thanks for the effort you guys put into the translations and such, I know its never easy to do these things!
Huh? There is definitely voice in the translation. Those posts are old, the game was released by the devs without voice. The translation is complete, contains all DLC, all voice. There are a lot of reasons for the difference in size, one mostly being that each patch contains huge numbers of duplicate files so they can run independent of previous patches which I removed. There is also some light compression of the voice and image files in the translation.

Bloodfrost13th

Dec 27, 2018
Huh? There is definitely voice in the translation. Those posts are old, the game was released by the devs without voice. The translation is complete, contains all DLC, all voice. There are a lot of reasons for the difference in size, one mostly being that each patch contains huge numbers of duplicate files so they can run independent of previous patches which I removed. There is also some light compression of the voice and image files in the translation.
Oh shit, crazy.

Yeah kuz the full game is about 21 gigs and the english stuff you guys did is only 4.85. That's horribly inefficient of them

Regardless! excellent work, thank you again.

Cultured Boii

Jul 16, 2023
I'd love to know if there's an updated guide with Combined Passives. I've gotten one not mentioned, "Sacred Power" - 1.5 physical damage.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes