Comics Goblin Ambush! [2023-15-09] [Datamining]

Feb 8, 2020
Being a milk maid peasant in gobbo infested lands sure is a chore
I don't see the problem, it's all about milking!

*Ba-dum tsuss.*

Either way, damn, she's definitely in for a wild time... For the rest of her life, however long that will be at this point. Looking forward to seeing it all! :)

• Haha
Reactions: DataMining

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
well I feel its time to add new characters to the story really. So ill add more than just her ;)

Feb 8, 2020
well I feel its time to add new characters to the story really. So ill add more than just her ;)
Well, damn, the local goblin population is about to explode, with so many women to breed!

If they are like Goblins from Goblin Slayer, the local kingdom is pretty screwed, because they'll have a lot more goblins in very, very little time...

Though I'm still looking forward to seeing more of our dear Queen's fall into goblin depravity... And how long it'll take for her to accept her new life!;)

She's a noble, right? They know all about the importance of (good) breeding!:LOL:

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Well, damn, the local goblin population is about to explode, with so many women to breed!

If they are like Goblins from Goblin Slayer, the local kingdom is pretty screwed, because they'll have a lot more goblins in very, very little time...

Though I'm still looking forward to seeing more of our dear Queen's fall into goblin depravity... And how long it'll take for her to accept her new life!;)

She's a noble, right? They know all about the importance of (good) breeding!:LOL:
oh yeah I have not forgotten about the princess in distress. But her story will become central again when we get to the lair.
And yeah lots of gobbo baby making inc.

AD003.png
AD004.png

Feb 8, 2020
oh yeah I have not forgotten about the princess in distress. But her story will become central again when we get to the lair.
And yeah lots of gobbo baby making inc.
So... Are those sisters, or...?

Either way, those goblins are about to have a very good day, it seems! ;)

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
I was thinking with the release of the next chapter ill upload the entire Goblin Ambush work in a single file. Because right now there are quite a few pieces and chapters and such...

here is all so far:

Last edited:

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Well, if I understand correctly, the whole snag in the characters is probably. I dare to suggest one very nice personality:
View attachment 2562448 View attachment 2562449

Mega
If I'm wrong in my guess, I'm sorry...
In general, there is a whole series of women:

and:
well thanks for the suggestions ;) but I meant more that I want to add more of my own characters.

inxs955

Mar 16, 2021
I just found this thread and I just wanted to say this is some of the best I've seen! Can't wait to see what comes next!

evilpii

Oct 27, 2019
really looking forward to the next chapters, but if chapter 1 is remade to have the same graphics as the current chapters that would be great

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
really looking forward to the next chapters, but if chapter 1 is remade to have the same graphics as the current chapters that would be great
well new chapter should be out next week! ;)

Also I get that chapter 1 and such is not as good in quality as later parts (naturally). But I will properly start other stories instead of reworking it.

evilpii

Oct 27, 2019
chương mới sẽ ra mắt vào tuần tới!;)

Ngoài ra, tôi nhận được chương 1 đó và chất lượng như vậy không tốt bằng các phần sau (đương nhiên). Nhưng tôi sẽ bắt đầu những câu chuyện khác thay vì làm lại nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]That's so great