Comics Goblin Ambush! [2023-15-09] [Datamining]

Luxe0

Feb 18, 2020
yes I am working on a new series. Still planning and writing the story (yes it will have text this time and hopefully good). Also making a bunch of new assets all form outfits, location to creatures.

Here are just some of the new outfits (still WIP ofc):
View attachment 2734172
View attachment 2734173
View attachment 2734174

I love your work. With your skills, I have no doubt you could dominate this contest and take home the grand prize of $3,000.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DataMining

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
I apologize, maybe I offended. I hope you do not mind that I posted your new job here. Of course, I would like to see not such short stories. Could you make a small comic, let's say 50 villages for example? It would be much more interesting, I think so. ;)

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
I apologize, maybe I offended. I hope you do not mind that I posted your new job here. Of course, I would like to see not such short stories. Could you make a small comic, let's say 50 villages for example? It would be much more interesting, I think so. ;)
small comic? You mean the Dark Alley short story? Also not sure what you mean by "50 villages for example?"? Do you mean 50 images long?
Sorry if i misunderstand. Also feel free to post anything of mine you want ;)

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
New work of DataMining - Row of legs:
Previews:
View attachment 2694743
Full size:
I suppose you're working w ith a 24+ GB VRam card judging by the amount of figures on display. Can't tell you how jealous I am. 12 serves me well enough for my hobbyist purposes, but you can always have a little more.

The outfits you're making look real fine. No alternatives to high heels even in a fantasy setting I guess :). The red bathrobe is particulary nice. The blue dress seems insane. All those layers.

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
I suppose you're working w ith a 24+ GB VRam card judging by the amount of figures on display. Can't tell you how jealous I am. 12 serves me well enough for my hobbyist purposes, but you can always have a little more.

The outfits you're making look real fine. No alternatives to high heels even in a fantasy setting I guess :). The red bathrobe is particulary nice. The blue dress seems insane. All those layers.
I made that render on a 2060S 8gigs card. If you customize or make your own textures, assets and such then you can optimize a lot. Using store assets just eats vram because its always max quality over performance. If you got 12gigs card then you can easily make all the images and such that ive done ;) Just optimize a bit and keep at it!

" The outfits you're making look real fine. "
thanks! Some of my favorite parts are making new outfits.

" No alternatives to high heels even in a fantasy setting I guess :). "
I know some people dislike it and want more "realism" but what can I say? I love women in heels and since its my hobby stuff then well you wont escape silly heels XD

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I made that render on a 2060S 8gigs card. If you customize or make your own textures, assets and such then you can optimize a lot. Using store assets just eats vram because its always max quality over performance. If you got 12gigs card then you can easily make all the images and such that ive done ;) Just optimize a bit and keep at it!

" The outfits you're making look real fine. "
thanks! Some of my favorite parts are making new outfits.

" No alternatives to high heels even in a fantasy setting I guess :). "
I know some people dislike it and want more "realism" but what can I say? I love women in heels and since its my hobby stuff then well you wont escape silly heels XD

so true. i'm running 24gb vram and i can max out on 2 characters, believe it or not.

• Haha

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
Well, I am with my Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 1.6 Gb and 2 Gb RAM generally silent. I read in the forums at least 64 Gb RAM is necessary and of course the video card is at least 8 Gb. You can already work with such iron. Do not forget about the computing ability of the processor.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Well, I am with my Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 1.6 Gb and 2 Gb RAM generally silent. I read in the forums at least 64 Gb RAM is necessary and of course the video card is at least 8 Gb. You can already work with such iron. Do not forget about the computing ability of the processor.
yeah, you generally need 2-4X the amount in sys Ram compared to your vram..more doesnt hurt, just depends on your setup and if youre doing other things at the same time/ other programs open etc.

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
Well, I don’t know - I’m not sure 4X RAM will be sufficient. I just put a hairstyle on a character and it’s already buggy. And put a bubble and load something HDRS set the sky, create some kind of city or forest... In short, it's probably necessary 8X need. I still need to think and read, but is it worth selling the car? :sneaky:

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe someday you'll upload the model of Hermione Granger/Belle in public? >>

Last edited:

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Maybe someday you'll upload the model of Hermione Granger/Belle in public? >>
got a few request for it but I never bothered making it user friendly. I never thought about sharing my stuff when I make it so its quite messy and not very user friendly. But ill think about it.
also there are so many EW models out there already so its not like its hard to get a decent one ;)