Comics Goblin Ambush! [2023-15-09] [Datamining]

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
002.jpg

Overview:
A story about a princess. Goblins attacked her motorcade. For further adventures of the poor princess, see the comic. The story, as I understand it, is not finished, we will wait for the continuation.​

Updated: 2023-15-09
Artist: Datamining -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 329+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Chapter 1: - - - - -
Chapter 2: - - - - -
Chapter 3: - - - - -

Data Mining works: - - - - -

003.jpg 007.jpg 007.jpg 016.jpg belle004a.jpg DressUp.jpg Falling.jpg 91986700_p0_master1200.jpg 008.jpg 023.jpg 001.jpg 010.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg

Last edited:

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
They're on Pixiv. Not sure about any Patreon or Subscribestar or anything like that yet. Really has a love for using Emma as their model, which I personally don't mind.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Nice artwork, but no story/text. Continued pics of goblin/monster rape. Think this could be really good if their was inbetween scenes and a real story.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Sadly the image resolution is quite low, 1280x692 pixels. There are also bigger square images (! why not the usual 16:9 or 16:10?) of the same story, 1280x1280 pixels. He has skills in rendering so I don't get this banal errors. There is no text and it would have been appreciated.

Reactions: Matze1985

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Well, I can't help here. These are the author's quibbles. And in general, he adds comics every half a year, as I understand , works just for fun, so decided to share it on E-Hentai.
Can be done at any time in the resolution is bigger but not shure whether the current color quality will be preserved. Here it is already as you wish - if necessary, we will do it.
And the text can be added that's just the script you need to come up with.:unsure:
I cannot transform enlarging a picture making it 16:9 from 1:1, unless I accept it to be distorted. Currently it simply misses data for the width, the heigh is fine.
Are you suggesting also that I make the missing dialogues?

This guy is probably the most skilled I have seen in posing the dresses and other details. With a bit more effort he could make a lot of money publishing completed CGI comics or VNs. Just look at each rendering, also their complexity, that suggests me he has got also good harware because you need a lot of GPU RAM to pose and render such scenes.
He is much more skilled than so many other celebrated developers.

Reactions: Pocarius

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
I just stumbled on this thread. Well I am the artist that made that gobbo ambush series and I can see someone complains about low resolution? Well my older work tend to be lower resolution but really even the early Goblin Ambush pictures I have in decent 4k resolution uploaded to e-hentai already.
Also new "chapter" is out adding another 35 full 4k images to the story. As for missing text... well I aint much of a writer really and this is just some ridiculous hobby project of mine.

Luxe0

Feb 18, 2020
Wow, love this series!! I'm legitimately in awe... Could you tell me which model you use for the "knight" character?

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Wow, love this series!! I'm legitimately in awe... Could you tell me which model you use for the "knight" character?
hmmm I can check later. But its a mix but mostly based on a single model as I remember. Its not that custom besides some features, texture work and such. The "knight" was meant as a throwaway character originally but I ended up liking her look a lot so I kept her in ;)

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
here are the links to the original uploads:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
The early ones of chapter one are pretty low res as I made them without a graphics card back then.

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Just checked it and its using 40% for the base head. Rest are just manual editing with sliders and then a base "female knight" morph I made in Maya.

Reactions: Winni90 and Luxe0

Luxe0

Feb 18, 2020
Just checked it and its using 40% for the base head. Rest are just manual editing with sliders and then a base "female knight" morph I made in Maya.
Awesome, thank you! I look forward to seeing more of your work! ;)

Reactions: inxs955