2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
At some point Delta Zone or Call of Beyond might tickle your fancy, but both need a lot of time in the oven before that happens.
I've tried Delta Zone, maybe a year and a half ago. I'm waiting to, you know, pirate it here. Last time I played it, the h-content was locked behind a Patreon subscription. I've not heard of Call of Beyond before, but I may need to look at it.

Bioasshard has spent so much time in the oven that it probably looks like charcoal.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so a few questions, why the tag male domination? why cheating? where was the footjob? also why is there nothing at the tavern yet it says unknown even after clearing it of zeds and loot?

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
anyone know what to do at the end when you have to shoot one of the women? i can only shoot the one that's all bloody

9am2pm.tkk

May 23, 2018
anyone know what to do at the end when you have to shoot one of the women? i can only shoot the one that's all bloody
You have to shoot her in the head. It's very weird trying to aim it, I can't remember exactly but you might be able to see where the bullets are going and adjust from there. But yeah, shoot the one in the back (not covered in blood) in the head.

SexSlaveAlice

Dec 5, 2020
So, from what I managed to piece together:

You are on an adventure to get an artifact, a chalice, and to save a few friends or strangers. You drive to the village only to find it blocked off, so you take a hidden tunnel to the left by activating a light. You explore a broken shack to find a gun, and further ahead you find a strange glowing woman who will help you on your quest.

After entering the village, you clear out the church to create a stronghold for your adventures. You then need to go to each of the 4 buildings (tavern excluded) and have sex with the priestesses and free your friends/strangers. They then take shelter at the church (I made sure to clear the map of the zombies).

After the second priestess, you need to go to the glowing woman from before to refill your ero energy through more sex. If this option doesn't appear, save, go to the main menu and reload your save.

Once you've gotten all the priestesses, to the left of the tavern is a path to some ruins. Traverse to the end and climb the stairs to the Witch. Upon seeing you, the witch will cast a spell to enter your dreams. Navigate through the maze and get to the cryptic message. Open the door to the right with the sex and then shoot the woman who is fucking you, you shoot the woman who isn't bloody.

You then wake up and need to make your way to the cliff edge where a looming down stands. You climb the tower and shoot the Witch in the head and proceed further to your spoils. You then drive away with the still naked girls, despite the myriad clothes littered around the village. And there is an ominous reveal that the witch is still alive? Or someone else was there? idk.

Somehow, this witch that turned a village into undead monsters somehow can't seem to even scratch you, nor did she take the chance to kill you in your sleep. Also, somehow none of the villagers decided to just shoot her in the head with a shotgun, which is pretty fucking common in the village.

Overall, I just don't recommend it. The game file is too large for how little content there is, and it's so dark that lowering your graphics makes it easier to see.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Sex and survival horror? Looks too good to be true.
I've always thought the mixing of horror and eroticism is an underrated (and potent!) combination. Blending fear with lust? That's powerful stuff!

...Now whether that translates into this game being good or not, erh... well, I wouldn't know, really.

-Mal

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm curious why is this tagged 'male domination' when people said there are no males in this game.

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
So, from what I managed to piece together:

You are on an adventure to get an artifact, a chalice, and to save a few friends or strangers. You drive to the village only to find it blocked off, so you take a hidden tunnel to the left by activating a light. You explore a broken shack to find a gun, and further ahead you find a strange glowing woman who will help you on your quest.

After entering the village, you clear out the church to create a stronghold for your adventures. You then need to go to each of the 4 buildings (tavern excluded) and have sex with the priestesses and free your friends/strangers. They then take shelter at the church (I made sure to clear the map of the zombies).

After the second priestess, you need to go to the glowing woman from before to refill your ero energy through more sex. If this option doesn't appear, save, go to the main menu and reload your save.

Once you've gotten all the priestesses, to the left of the tavern is a path to some ruins. Traverse to the end and climb the stairs to the Witch. Upon seeing you, the witch will cast a spell to enter your dreams. Navigate through the maze and get to the cryptic message. Open the door to the right with the sex and then shoot the woman who is fucking you, you shoot the woman who isn't bloody.

You then wake up and need to make your way to the cliff edge where a looming down stands. You climb the tower and shoot the Witch in the head and proceed further to your spoils. You then drive away with the still naked girls, despite the myriad clothes littered around the village. And there is an ominous reveal that the witch is still alive? Or someone else was there? idk.

Somehow, this witch that turned a village into undead monsters somehow can't seem to even scratch you, nor did she take the chance to kill you in your sleep. Also, somehow none of the villagers decided to just shoot her in the head with a shotgun, which is pretty fucking common in the village.

Overall, I just don't recommend it. The game file is too large for how little content there is, and it's so dark that lowering your graphics makes it easier to see.
Yes, this is all really. I don't understand why the tavern was there at all considering there's nothing to do there. Maybe there's something with the TV since it's the only thing that stands out.
Outside of the gameplay, and these games always have janky shooting, the ending is just so underwhelming. The witch might be the hottest character in the game, and you barely see her before, then all you do is shoot her. The game would've benefited from a scene or model viewer as an added bonus but it just closes once you finish it.
I don't know if the zombies do anything since I was never even touched by them. The last save, which is obligatory locks you in an area where there aren't any, and I really don't wanna play the intro again.
It's such an endlessly frustrating game.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yes, this is all really. I don't understand why the tavern was there at all considering there's nothing to do there. Maybe there's something with the TV since it's the only thing that stands out.
Outside of the gameplay, and these games always have janky shooting, the ending is just so underwhelming. The witch might be the hottest character in the game, and you barely see her before, then all you do is shoot her. The game would've benefited from a scene or model viewer as an added bonus but it just closes once you finish it.
I don't know if the zombies do anything since I was never even touched by them. The last save, which is obligatory locks you in an area where there aren't any, and I really don't wanna play the intro again.
It's such an endlessly frustrating game.
Overall, it feels like a demo of some larger project. It's not a bad game, but it's not exactly a GOTY edition either.

Originally, I thought that the tavern was only a place where you could grab some items, gold bars, etc. Grainy TV is just a classic horror thing, I wouldn't look for anything in that. But if you look at the map and it shows "unknown"...it seems like it originally meant something. Maybe there should have been 5 girls in total. But Dev gave up and quickly threw it on Steam.

Last edited:

Feather

Oct 23, 2017
Well I completed the game, fun game but no footjob content despite the tags as far as I've found so not sure where that came from.

Reactions: gigalitor

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
You can just look up the controls yourself in the game. It's under options. Press esc, go to options and there is a menu called controls. Probably that's what you get with nowadays games take you by the hand.
Played myself for a while and the first thing i stumbled on was a grave to the right of your camper with a dragon coin on it. To the left then is that catacomb.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Tried playing it,
But it got some kind of problem.
I found the tomb.
I found a handle where you need to push it to open a door..
But for some reason it doesn't work. Spammed E. Pressed 1 (to use hand).
And spammed E/F in the hope protagonist would do something. But it doesn't.
Kind of buggy/messy game.
Idea of the game sounds nice. But if the controls doesn't even work correctly. it's not worth to play it.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes